|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tarr's wallpaper look like?
(a) Yellow with orange flowers.
(b) Brown with red flowers.
(c) White with black flowers.
(d) Blue with green flowers.
2. When is Haydon's letter that Smiley finds dated?
(a) February 3, 1937.
(b) July 10, 1937.
(c) March 30, 1937.
(d) September 21, 1937.
3. What does Tarr find that Irina leaves him?
(a) A diary.
(b) A letter.
(d) Her watch.
4. Whom does the message from Alleline say Tarr should talk to?
5. What does Jim steal from another teacher?
(b) A desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the janitors call Toby?
2. What does the person who calls Smiley at the end of Chapter 19 want?
3. What school does Jim attend?
4. Where was Ellis shot?
5. During the bust at the safe house, who seems indifferent to everything taking place?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)