|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Aleks been in London before Circus knew about him?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 11 months.
2. In what continent is Karla a legend, according to Smiley?
(c) North America.
(d) South America.
3. To whom does Irina tell Tarr she needs to speak?
4. Why is the duty officer fired?
(a) Being a mole.
(b) Sleeping with his boss' wife.
(c) Getting into a fight with another worker.
(d) Drinking on the job.
5. What does the duty officer do for a living now?
(b) Drug dealer.
(c) Body guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose voice comes on the duty officer's radio once music stops?
2. Where does Smiley believe Merlin is located?
3. What is the name of the Hong Kong agent that Tarr talks to about Irina?
4. What is the name of the KGB bigwig that acts as control for the mole?
5. What is the name of the duty officer Smiley visits in Chapter 26?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)