Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Tapered at the Foot | Chapter 14, Herbert Truczinski's Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Oskar think his mother becomes more religious?
(a) She has feelings of guilt.
(b) She had always enjoyed the church.
(c) A near death experience.
(d) Her association with Jan Bronski.
2. During their conversation at the beginning of the book, where does Oskar say Bruno "derived all his inspiration"?
(a) His mother.
(b) The virgin paper.
(c) From Oskar.
(d) The ceiling.
3. When does Oskar lose his ability to shatter glass with his voice?
(a) When he is 10 years old.
(b) He never loses this ability.
(c) The year before entering the mental hospital.
(d) After a car accident.
4. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
(a) By drumming.
(b) He Cried.
(c) He just continued searching.
(d) He talked to his mama.
5. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 1, Oskar, states that he is in a mental hospital and is being watched. How does he feel about the person watching him?
2. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
3. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
4. What type of children does Oskar say are "destructive out of mischief"?
5. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)