Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Scrap Metal | Chapter 18, The Polish Post Office.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
(b) Mother Truczinski.
2. How does Oskar say he dealt with not being about to find him?
(a) He just continued searching.
(b) He talked to his mama.
(c) By drumming.
(d) He Cried.
3. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
4. Why does Oskar say his uncle Gregor drank?
(a) He was an alcoholic.
(b) He was a torough man.
(c) He was depressed.
(d) He was happy.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what does Maria bring Oskar?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) A book.
(d) A new drum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oskar describes his tin drum as the kind that is bought in what type of store?
2. What is the name of the beach Oskar, his mother, Jan Bronski, and Matzerath go to on Sundays?
3. What is Oskar convinced that the Germans are after?
4. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
5. Who gets stuck in the theater seat at the beginning of Chapter 9?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)