|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
(a) Bringing a toodles into a war zone.
(c) Killing a German.
2. When Oskar disappears with the midget troupe, what do the police think?
(a) His father killed him.
(b) He just ran away.
(c) They didn't care.
(d) They were never alerted.
3. How long does the troupe entertain at Metz?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
4. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
(a) About 35 steps.
(b) Only 5 steps.
(c) Over 100 steps.
(d) Too many to count.
5. In Chapter 33, who proposes to Maria?
(a) Mr. Fajngold.
(b) A German soldier.
(c) A Russian soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
2. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
3. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
4. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
5. What do the solider seal in the walls of each pillbox building they build?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)