|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the seven of spades represent?
2. When Osker is traveling with the midget troupe, what makes him homesick?
(a) The pyramids.
(b) The expensive glassware of Louis XVI.
(c) The Eiffel tower.
(d) The Nile.
3. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
4. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
(a) He loses his eyeglasses.
(b) He dies.
(c) He loses his home.
(d) He loses a leg.
5. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
(a) An undefined demon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
2. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
3. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
4. How long does the troupe entertain at Metz?
5. What do the solider seal in the walls of each pillbox building they build?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)