|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
(a) 3 feet 3 inches.
(b) 3 feet.
(c) 3 feet 6 inches.
(d) 4 feet 1 inch.
2. When Osker is traveling with the midget troupe, what makes him homesick?
(a) The Eiffel tower.
(b) The Nile.
(c) The pyramids.
(d) The expensive glassware of Louis XVI.
3. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
4. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
(a) He is released.
(b) He marries Anna.
(c) He is excuted.
(d) He dies from his injury.
5. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the seven of spades represent?
2. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
3. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
4. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
5. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)