|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the troupe entertain at Metz?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
2. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
3. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) Potatoes and Cabbages.
(b) The cash register.
(c) The other children in the area.
(d) The toy dolls he sold.
4. When Osker is traveling with the midget troupe, what makes him homesick?
(a) The expensive glassware of Louis XVI.
(b) The pyramids.
(c) The Eiffel tower.
(d) The Nile.
5. Who does the seven of spades represent?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 33, who proposes to Maria?
2. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
3. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
4. What do the solider seal in the walls of each pillbox building they build?
5. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)