|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
(a) He loses his eyeglasses.
(b) He loses a leg.
(c) He dies.
(d) He loses his home.
2. How tall is Oskar at Matzerath's funeral?
(a) 3 feet.
(b) 4 feet 1 inch.
(c) 3 feet 3 inches.
(d) 3 feet 6 inches.
3. In Chapter 33, who proposes to Maria?
(a) Mr. Fajngold.
(b) A Russian soldier.
(d) A German soldier.
4. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) She is ill.
(b) There is nothing else to eat.
(c) It is inexpensive.
(d) She is pregnant.
5. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oskar disappears with the midget troupe, what do the police think?
2. Who does the seven of spades represent?
3. Why does Mr. Fajngold begin to disinfect himself and the family.?
4. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
5. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)