|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) There is nothing else to eat.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) It is inexpensive.
(d) She is ill.
2. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
(a) He does not want Oskar to learn.
(b) They were of a sexual nature.
(c) He thinks Oskar will only rip them up.
(d) They cost over 6 gulden.
3. Where does Maria decide to go with her son and Oskar?
(c) West Germany.
4. Who does the seven of spades represent?
5. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
(a) About 35 steps.
(b) Only 5 steps.
(c) Over 100 steps.
(d) Too many to count.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
2. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
3. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
4. Why does Mr. Fajngold begin to disinfect himself and the family.?
5. When Osker is traveling with the midget troupe, what makes him homesick?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)