|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) Potatoes and Cabbages.
(b) The other children in the area.
(c) The cash register.
(d) The toy dolls he sold.
2. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
(a) He dies from his injury.
(b) He is excuted.
(c) He marries Anna.
(d) He is released.
3. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
(a) They were of a sexual nature.
(b) They cost over 6 gulden.
(c) He does not want Oskar to learn.
(d) He thinks Oskar will only rip them up.
4. When Oskar disappears with the midget troupe, what do the police think?
(a) He just ran away.
(b) His father killed him.
(c) They didn't care.
(d) They were never alerted.
5. Why does Mr. Fajngold begin to disinfect himself and the family.?
(a) He likes to keep things clean.
(b) He is paraniod.
(c) Kurt has lice.
(d) The plague has come.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the seven of spades represent?
2. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
3. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
4. In Chapter 33, who proposes to Maria?
5. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)