|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
(a) He is excuted.
(b) He marries Anna.
(c) He is released.
(d) He dies from his injury.
2. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
(a) Gretchen Scheffler.
(c) Mother Turczinski.
(d) Mr. Meyn.
3. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) It is inexpensive.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is ill.
(d) There is nothing else to eat.
4. Why does Mr. Fajngold begin to disinfect himself and the family.?
(a) Kurt has lice.
(b) The plague has come.
(c) He is paraniod.
(d) He likes to keep things clean.
5. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
2. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
3. Where does Maria decide to go with her son and Oskar?
4. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
5. In Chapter 33, who proposes to Maria?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)