|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea is it to commit Oskar to the asylum?
(c) The Board of Health.
2. In Chapter 33, who proposes to Maria?
(a) Mr. Fajngold.
(b) A Russian soldier.
(d) A German soldier.
3. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
(b) Killing a German.
(d) Bringing a toodles into a war zone.
4. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
(a) He is released.
(b) He dies from his injury.
(c) He is excuted.
(d) He marries Anna.
5. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
(b) Mother Turczinski.
(c) Gretchen Scheffler.
(d) Mr. Meyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oskar disappears with the midget troupe, what do the police think?
2. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
3. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
4. How tall is Oskar at Matzerath's funeral?
5. When Osker is traveling with the midget troupe, what makes him homesick?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)