|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
2. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
(c) Mother Truczinski.
3. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
4. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) There is nothing else to eat.
(c) She is ill.
(d) It is inexpensive.
5. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
(a) They cost over 6 gulden.
(b) He thinks Oskar will only rip them up.
(c) He does not want Oskar to learn.
(d) They were of a sexual nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
2. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
3. Who is shot for not vacating the beach?
4. When Oskar disappears with the midget troupe, what do the police think?
5. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)