|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
(a) He loses a leg.
(b) He loses his eyeglasses.
(c) He dies.
(d) He loses his home.
2. Who is shot for not vacating the beach?
(a) Five nuns.
(d) Three small children.
3. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
4. How long does the troupe entertain at Metz?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
5. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
(a) He dies from his injury.
(b) He is released.
(c) He is excuted.
(d) He marries Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Oskar at Matzerath's funeral?
2. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
3. Whose idea is it to commit Oskar to the asylum?
4. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
5. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)