|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the seven of spades represent?
2. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
(a) 4 feet 1 inch.
(b) 3 feet 3 inches.
(c) 3 feet 6 inches.
(d) 3 feet.
3. Whose idea is it to commit Oskar to the asylum?
(c) The Board of Health.
4. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
(a) His son.
(b) Little drummer boy.
5. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
2. Where does Maria decide to go with her son and Oskar?
3. What does Matzerath force Oskar's mother to eat?
4. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
5. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)