|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Oskar disappears with the midget troupe, what do the police think?
(a) They didn't care.
(b) He just ran away.
(c) His father killed him.
(d) They were never alerted.
2. What happens to Bronski after the Post Office was captured by the Germans?
(a) He dies from his injury.
(b) He marries Anna.
(c) He is released.
(d) He is excuted.
3. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
(a) Mother Turczinski.
(b) Gretchen Scheffler.
(d) Mr. Meyn.
4. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
5. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) There is nothing else to eat.
(c) She is ill.
(d) It is inexpensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Oskar at Matzerath's funeral?
2. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
3. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
4. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
5. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)