|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Osker is traveling with the midget troupe, what makes him homesick?
(a) The expensive glassware of Louis XVI.
(b) The pyramids.
(c) The Eiffel tower.
(d) The Nile.
2. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
3. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
4. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
(a) Only 5 steps.
(b) Over 100 steps.
(c) About 35 steps.
(d) Too many to count.
5. How tall is Oskar at Matzerath's funeral?
(a) 3 feet 6 inches.
(b) 3 feet.
(c) 3 feet 3 inches.
(d) 4 feet 1 inch.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oskar disappears with the midget troupe, what do the police think?
2. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
3. Whose idea is it to commit Oskar to the asylum?
4. In Chapter 33, who proposes to Maria?
5. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)