|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
(a) About 35 steps.
(b) Only 5 steps.
(c) Too many to count.
(d) Over 100 steps.
2. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) It is inexpensive.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is ill.
(d) There is nothing else to eat.
3. When Oskar asks Greff to teach him the alphabet, what does Greff tell Oskar to play with instead of the books?
(a) The other children in the area.
(b) Potatoes and Cabbages.
(c) The toy dolls he sold.
(d) The cash register.
4. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
5. What does Oskar's mother eat for breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
2. Why doesn't Greff want Oskar to play with the books?
3. How tall is Oskar at Matzerath's funeral?
4. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
5. How long does the troupe entertain at Metz?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)