|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
(a) Too many to count.
(b) Over 100 steps.
(c) Only 5 steps.
(d) About 35 steps.
2. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) She is ill.
(b) There is nothing else to eat.
(c) It is inexpensive.
(d) She is pregnant.
3. Why do the characters call Victor "poor Victor" after the war?
(a) He loses his eyeglasses.
(b) He loses his home.
(c) He loses a leg.
(d) He dies.
4. What do the German soldiers accuse Bronski of?
(b) Bringing a toodles into a war zone.
(d) Killing a German.
5. In Chapter 33, who proposes to Maria?
(b) A Russian soldier.
(c) Mr. Fajngold.
(d) A German soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
2. When Oskar disappears with the midget troupe, what do the police think?
3. When does Kobyella, the janitor, die?
4. After searching for a tutor to teach him the alphabet, who finally agrees to teach Oskar?
5. What is Oskar's mother possessed with?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)