|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
(a) 4 feet 1 inch.
(b) 3 feet 6 inches.
(c) 3 feet 3 inches.
(d) 3 feet.
2. What does Bronski call Oskar after becoming disoriented due to an injury at the Post Office?
(a) His son.
(b) Little drummer boy.
3. How long does the troupe entertain at Metz?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. Whose companionship does Oskar seek after his mother's death?
(b) Mother Truczinski.
5. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the seven of spades represent?
2. When Oskar disappears with the midget troupe, what do the police think?
3. Where does Maria decide to go with her son and Oskar?
4. Whose idea is it to commit Oskar to the asylum?
5. What instrument does Mr. Meyn play?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)