|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Disinfectant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea is it to commit Oskar to the asylum?
(b) The Board of Health.
2. Why does Matzerath think Oskar's mother eats only fish?
(a) There is nothing else to eat.
(b) It is inexpensive.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is ill.
3. Each day, Oskar sees the school children outside. What does he feel toward these children?
4. Oskar spends much of his time alone, drumming up and down the steps of his apartment building. How many steps does Oskar's building have?
(a) About 35 steps.
(b) Only 5 steps.
(c) Too many to count.
(d) Over 100 steps.
5. In Chapter 33, who proposes to Maria?
(a) Mr. Fajngold.
(c) A Russian soldier.
(d) A German soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Osker is traveling with the midget troupe, what makes him homesick?
2. How tall is Oskar in the hospital when Bruno measures him?
3. How long does the troupe entertain at Metz?
4. What type of existence does Oskar live after his mother's death?
5. Who is shot for not vacating the beach?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)