One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, In the Clothes Cupboard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oskar steal from the nurse's room?
(b) Hair from her brush.
(c) Her diary.
2. What does the patent leather belt represent?
3. How does the gang redecorate their clubhouse?
(a) With weapons.
(b) With anti-war signs.
(c) With religious artifacts.
(d) With pictures of girls.
4. What do Oskar and Herbert Truczinski do while Herbert is unemployed?
(a) Explored the city.
(b) Played instruments.
(c) Committed two robberies.
(d) Herbert taught Oskar to read.
5. While in the nurse's room, what does Oskar use as a drum?
(a) The nightstand.
(b) The bed.
(c) The wall.
(d) The dresser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is raised in 1938?
2. What is the Duster's secret weapon?
3. What does the nurse's patent leather belt remind him of?
4. What is the result of Meyn's actions on the night of the funeral?
5. How does Oskar refer to his trial after the church scene?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)