|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Joe say stopped him from crying as a young boy when his mother died?
2. What name does Joe call Kitty when she returns to the bar?
3. What is the name of the hotel for the setting of Act 3?
4. Who is the man Tom is supposed to meet tonight?
5. What does Nick give to the drunk?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Joe explain Tom's love for Kitty and how Kitty deserves to have a nicer...
This section contains 1,341 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)