|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick give to the drunk?
(a) A bottle and a shot glass.
(b) A free meal.
(c) His walking papers.
(d) A place to sleep.
2. What does Kitty do after looking at an old picture of herself?
(a) Smiles to herself.
(b) Laughs out loud.
(d) Hides it.
3. Joe wants to go out to get ____________________.
(a) An automobile.
(b) Some dinner.
(c) Some cigars.
(d) Some champagne.
4. What does Kitty tell Tom?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is leaving town.
(c) She is going to kill herself.
(d) She doesn't like her life.
5. Who is making the noise outside Kitty's room?
(a) A young girl.
(b) A maid.
(c) A newlywed couple.
(d) A sailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom promise the sailor?
2. Kitty tries to hide herself _______________ but it doesn't work.
3. What is Kitty wearing when Act 3 opens?
4. What is Kitty doing when Act 3 opens?
5. Which of the following does Krupp not attribute to the world's problems?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)