|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krupp remind Nick about before leaving the bar?
(a) Keeping the streetwalkers out.
(b) Setting his alarm.
(c) Not serving minors.
(d) Locking his doors.
2. What does Tom promise the sailor?
(a) He'll buy him some beers.
(b) He'll kill him if he returns.
(c) He'll treat him to dinner.
(d) He'll take him back to his ship.
3. What does Kitty do after looking at an old picture of herself?
(a) Smiles to herself.
(b) Hides it.
(d) Laughs out loud.
4. On what does Joe become transfixed?
(a) Kitty's face.
(b) The toy carousel.
(c) A neon sign.
(d) The television.
5. Which of the following cannot be used to describe Elsie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had Krupp engaged Nick in a conversation about quitting the police force?
2. What does Joe set on the floor by the bed in Kitty's room?
3. What is the name of the hotel for the setting of Act 3?
4. What does Nick give Kit for helping out in the kitchen?
5. What does Nick do after his daughter leaves the bar?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)