|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick do after his daughter leaves the bar?
(b) Throws a glass.
(c) Plays the phonograph.
2. What does Joe set on the floor by the bed in Kitty's room?
(b) Toy carousel.
(c) Room service tray.
3. Which of the following does Krupp not attribute to the world's problems?
(a) Everybody gambles.
(b) The Democrats are in office.
(c) Children sell themselves.
(d) People don't take it easy.
4. According to Elsie, what are people incapable of protecting themselves against?
(a) The pain of loving another person.
(b) The pain of losing someone they love.
5. What does Kit Carson do when the phone rings?
(a) Answers it.
(b) Lets it ring.
(c) Tells Nick to get it.
(d) Jumps up and boxes an imaginary opponent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 4?
2. What is McCarthy's job?
3. In what room of the hotel does Act 3 take place?
4. What noise is heard coming from the hallway outside Kitty's room?
5. What can Joe tell from looking at Kitty and Tom?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)