|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise is heard coming from the hallway outside Kitty's room?
2. Tom is overwhelmed by Joe's _______________.
3. What instrument does the Arab play?
4. What does the Arab tell Krupp when he wants to quit the police force?
(a) "Hey, it's a free country."
(b) "Jobs like that are a dime a dozen."
(c) "No foundation, all the way down the line."
(d) "No foundation in that kind of thinking."
5. Who arrives at Kitty's room?
(a) Tom and the Arab.
(b) Tom and Nick.
(c) Tom and Joe.
(d) Tom and Wesley.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state did Kitty grow up?
2. What kind of man had Kitty always wanted to fall in love with?
3. Who is making the noise outside Kitty's room?
4. Which of the following is not one of the topics Kit Carson expounds on?
5. What was the Arab's profession?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)