|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How could Kitty's mood be categorized?
2. What is Kit Carson doing as the scene opens?
3. Joe wants to go out to get ____________________.
(a) An automobile.
(b) Some cigars.
(c) Some dinner.
(d) Some champagne.
4. When does Krupp say he is going to quit the police force?
(b) A month or so.
(d) Next week.
5. Which of the following is not part of Krupp's philosophy of life?
(a) People want to become millionaires.
(b) People want to make an honest buck.
(c) People want to protect their families.
(d) People want to get a little enjoyment out of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following cannot be used to describe Elsie?
2. Which of the following is not one of the topics Kit Carson expounds on?
3. Which of the following do Nick and Krupp not mention while talking about how wonderful the world is?
4. Which of the following does Kitty not look at in the room?
5. Where has the Arab worked during his lifetime?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)