|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Krupp's job is interfering with his relationship with whom?
(b) His wife.
2. What does Kitty do after looking at an old picture of herself?
(a) Hides it.
(b) Smiles to herself.
(d) Laughs out loud.
3. What does Tom promise the sailor?
(a) He'll buy him some beers.
(b) He'll kill him if he returns.
(c) He'll take him back to his ship.
(d) He'll treat him to dinner.
4. What does Kitty tell Tom?
(a) She doesn't like her life.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is leaving town.
(d) She is going to kill herself.
5. Which of the following cannot be used to describe Elsie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Kitty's appearance moves Tom?
2. Joe tells Kitty that she will always be safe because ___________ will be there for her.
3. What was Dudley prepared to do if Elsie had not come?
4. What is Kit Carson doing as the scene opens?
5. What is Kitty putting in her hair?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)