|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kitty putting in her hair?
(a) A ribbon.
(c) A comb.
2. What noise does Kitty hear coming from another room?
(a) Gun shot.
3. What was Dudley prepared to do if Elsie had not come?
(a) Marry someone else.
(b) Go after her.
(d) Leave town.
4. What is the setting for Act 4?
(a) A train station.
(b) Kitty's room.
(c) An alley.
(d) Nick's bar.
5. What does Krupp remind Nick about before leaving the bar?
(a) Locking his doors.
(b) Not serving minors.
(c) Setting his alarm.
(d) Keeping the streetwalkers out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kitty is upset when she sees _______________________.
2. What do Harry and Wesley do when the Arab begins to play his harmonica?
3. What is Kitty wearing when Act 3 opens?
4. What seems to calm Krupp down so he can continue on his rounds?
5. What does Krupp claim that he wants to do out of frustration with his life?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)