|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the sailor apologize to Kitty?
(a) For making her neighbors angry.
(b) For waking her up.
(c) Because he is drunk.
(d) For interrupting while she has company.
2. Kitty tries to hide herself _______________ but it doesn't work.
(a) In the closet.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) On the bed.
(d) Behind the curtains.
3. On what does Joe become transfixed?
(a) The television.
(b) Kitty's face.
(c) A neon sign.
(d) The toy carousel.
4. Which of the following do Nick and Krupp not mention while talking about how wonderful the world is?
(a) Smelling bacon.
(b) Singing a song.
(c) Smelling roses.
(d) Watching children play.
5. What does Tom promise the sailor?
(a) He'll take him back to his ship.
(b) He'll treat him to dinner.
(c) He'll kill him if he returns.
(d) He'll buy him some beers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kitty wearing when Act 3 opens?
2. Which of the following does Kitty not look at in the room?
3. What seems to calm Krupp down so he can continue on his rounds?
4. Which character mimics everything Nick says?
5. Who arrives at Kitty's room?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)