|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following cannot be used to describe Elsie?
2. Nick receives an annoying phone call from whom?
(a) His beer distributor.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His accountant.
3. According to Elsie, what are people incapable of protecting themselves against?
(a) The pain of loving another person.
(b) The pain of losing someone they love.
4. Which of the following do Nick and Krupp not mention while talking about how wonderful the world is?
(a) Singing a song.
(b) Watching children play.
(c) Smelling roses.
(d) Smelling bacon.
5. Who arrives at Kitty's room?
(a) Tom and Wesley.
(b) Tom and Joe.
(c) Tom and the Arab.
(d) Tom and Nick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is renting the room in the hotel in Act 3?
2. In what room of the hotel does Act 3 take place?
3. What is McCarthy's job?
4. What instrument does the Arab play?
5. Which of the following is not one of the topics Kit Carson expounds on?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)