|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Kitty's appearance moves Tom?
(a) Her tears.
(b) Her torn stockings.
(c) Her disheveled hair.
(d) Her streaked makeup.
2. What is Kitty doing when Act 3 opens?
(a) Brushing her hair.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Sitting on the bed.
(d) Putting on her makeup.
3. Krupp's job is interfering with his relationship with whom?
(c) His wife.
4. Joe tells Kitty that she will always be safe because ___________ will be there for her.
(c) Her father.
5. Tom hears the sailor asking for _______________________.
(a) The loveliest lay he's ever had.
(b) A cool room with clean sheets.
(c) A hot meal and a pot of coffee.
(d) The address of a strip club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kitty tell Tom?
2. Tom is overwhelmed by Joe's _______________.
3. What does Kitty do after looking at an old picture of herself?
4. Kitty's mood lifts a bit at the thought of _____________.
5. What noise does Kitty hear coming from another room?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)