|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not part of Krupp's philosophy of life?
(a) People want to get a little enjoyment out of life.
(b) People want to protect their families.
(c) People want to become millionaires.
(d) People want to make an honest buck.
2. What is Kitty putting in her hair?
(a) A comb.
(d) A ribbon.
3. Where has the Arab worked during his lifetime?
(b) All over the world.
(c) San Francisco.
4. What does Nick do after his daughter leaves the bar?
(b) Throws a glass.
(d) Plays the phonograph.
5. Kitty tries to hide herself _______________ but it doesn't work.
(a) In the closet.
(b) On the bed.
(c) Behind the curtains.
(d) In the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kitty is upset when she sees _______________________.
2. What does Kitty do after looking at an old picture of herself?
3. In what state did Kitty grow up?
4. What is the name of the hotel for the setting of Act 3?
5. What does Kitty tell Tom?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)