|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 4?
(a) Kitty's room.
(b) Nick's bar.
(c) An alley.
(d) A train station.
2. What is the drunk looking for?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His car keys.
(c) Nickels in the telephone chute.
(d) His shoes.
3. Which character mimics everything Nick says?
4. What is Nick's daughter's name?
5. Which of the following does Kitty not look at in the room?
(a) A photo of herself.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) The empty walls.
(d) The mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joe tells Kitty that she will always be safe because ___________ will be there for her.
2. How does Kitty react when she hears the sailor calling out?
3. What does Krupp claim that he wants to do out of frustration with his life?
4. Who does the sailor begin calling for?
5. How could Kitty's mood be categorized?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)