|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is making the noise outside Kitty's room?
(a) A newlywed couple.
(b) A sailor.
(c) A maid.
(d) A young girl.
2. What does Nick do after his daughter leaves the bar?
(a) Throws a glass.
(c) Plays the phonograph.
3. What instrument does the Arab play?
4. What is the name of the hotel for the setting of Act 3?
(a) Just Inn Time.
(b) New York Hotel.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) Holiday Inn Express.
5. What was Dudley prepared to do if Elsie had not come?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Go after her.
(c) Marry someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had Krupp engaged Nick in a conversation about quitting the police force?
2. Which of the following do Nick and Krupp not mention while talking about how wonderful the world is?
3. Tom hears the sailor asking for _______________________.
4. What was the Arab's profession?
5. Who is renting the room in the hotel in Act 3?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)