|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Kitty get the dress she is wearing?
(a) Las Vegas.
(d) New York.
2. Which of the following is not part of Krupp's philosophy of life?
(a) People want to become millionaires.
(b) People want to get a little enjoyment out of life.
(c) People want to make an honest buck.
(d) People want to protect their families.
3. Why does Joe want to get a car?
(a) To drive to Las Vegas tomorrow.
(b) So Tom and Kitty can spend a nice evening together.
(c) To go to a drive-in movie.
(d) To drive to Mexico tonight.
4. Tom hears the sailor asking for _______________________.
(a) A hot meal and a pot of coffee.
(b) The loveliest lay he's ever had.
(c) A cool room with clean sheets.
(d) The address of a strip club.
5. What can Joe tell from looking at Kitty and Tom?
(a) They are in love.
(b) They are too young to be in love.
(c) They are ill-fated.
(d) They will never marry.
6. What is the setting for Act 4?
(a) An alley.
(b) Nick's bar.
(c) Kitty's room.
(d) A train station.
7. What does Kitty say that she wanted to be when she grew up?
(a) A dancer.
(b) An actress.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A teacher.
8. What does Joe set on the floor by the bed in Kitty's room?
(a) Toy carousel.
(c) Room service tray.
9. What does Nick give Kit for helping out in the kitchen?
(a) A couple cigars.
(b) A couple of beers.
(c) A couple of dollars.
(d) A couple of sandwiches.
10. Which of the following cannot be used to describe Elsie?
11. Who is Killer?
(a) An escaped criminal.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A card shark.
12. What is Nick's daughter's name?
13. What is Elsie's last name?
14. Kitty's mood lifts a bit at the thought of _____________.
(a) A hot bath.
(b) Going home for a visit.
(c) A stiff drink.
15. What is the name of the hotel for the setting of Act 3?
(a) Holiday Inn Express.
(b) The Four Seasons.
(c) Just Inn Time.
(d) New York Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dudley do when he first sees Elsie?
2. What does Kitty do after looking at an old picture of herself?
3. What seems to calm Krupp down so he can continue on his rounds?
4. Why does the sailor apologize to Kitty?
5. What is the drunk looking for?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)