|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is renting the room in the hotel in Act 3?
2. Which of the following is not part of Krupp's philosophy of life?
(a) People want to protect their families.
(b) People want to become millionaires.
(c) People want to make an honest buck.
(d) People want to get a little enjoyment out of life.
3. What does Dudley do when he first sees Elsie?
(b) Grabs her.
(c) Makes a phone call.
4. What does Krupp remind Nick about before leaving the bar?
(a) Not serving minors.
(b) Locking his doors.
(c) Keeping the streetwalkers out.
(d) Setting his alarm.
5. What does Kit Carson do when the phone rings?
(a) Lets it ring.
(b) Answers it.
(c) Jumps up and boxes an imaginary opponent.
(d) Tells Nick to get it.
6. What is Kit Carson doing as the scene opens?
7. What is the name of the hotel for the setting of Act 3?
(a) Just Inn Time.
(b) Holiday Inn Express.
(c) New York Hotel.
(d) The Four Seasons.
8. What is Kitty doing when Act 3 opens?
(a) Brushing her hair.
(b) Sitting on the bed.
(c) Putting on her makeup.
(d) Reading a book.
9. Kitty's mood lifts a bit at the thought of _____________.
(b) Going home for a visit.
(c) A hot bath.
(d) A stiff drink.
10. What does Nick give Kit for helping out in the kitchen?
(a) A couple of beers.
(b) A couple cigars.
(c) A couple of dollars.
(d) A couple of sandwiches.
11. What was the Arab's profession?
(d) Oil rigger.
12. In what room of the hotel does Act 3 take place?
(a) Room 21.
(b) Room 12.
(c) Room 1212.
(d) Room 212.
13. What do Harry and Wesley do when the Arab begins to play his harmonica?
(a) Throw peanuts at him.
(b) Leave the bar.
(c) Dance and play along.
(d) Yell at him to stop.
14. When does Krupp say he is going to quit the police force?
(b) Next week.
(d) A month or so.
15. In what state did Kitty grow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following cannot be used to describe Elsie?
2. Krupp's job is interfering with his relationship with whom?
3. What does Tom promise the sailor?
4. Joe tells Kitty that she will always be safe because ___________ will be there for her.
5. What about Kitty's appearance moves Tom?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)