|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Kitty not look at in the room?
(a) A photo of herself.
(b) The empty walls.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) The mirror.
2. What does Kit Carson do when the phone rings?
(a) Lets it ring.
(b) Jumps up and boxes an imaginary opponent.
(c) Tells Nick to get it.
(d) Answers it.
3. What does Krupp slam down on the bar?
(a) His driver's license.
(b) His badge.
(c) His fist.
(d) His money.
4. How could Kitty's mood be categorized?
5. What is Nick's daughter's name?
6. What noise is heard coming from the hallway outside Kitty's room?
7. What about Kitty's appearance moves Tom?
(a) Her streaked makeup.
(b) Her torn stockings.
(c) Her disheveled hair.
(d) Her tears.
8. Nick receives an annoying phone call from whom?
(a) His ex-wife.
(c) His beer distributor.
(d) His accountant.
9. Which of the following is not part of Krupp's philosophy of life?
(a) People want to become millionaires.
(b) People want to make an honest buck.
(c) People want to get a little enjoyment out of life.
(d) People want to protect their families.
10. What is Kitty doing when Act 3 opens?
(a) Sitting on the bed.
(b) Brushing her hair.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Putting on her makeup.
11. Who does the sailor begin calling for?
12. What is the setting for Act 4?
(a) A train station.
(b) Nick's bar.
(c) Kitty's room.
(d) An alley.
13. What was the Arab's profession?
(c) Oil rigger.
14. What kind of animal does Nick call Blick?
15. What is Kit Carson doing as the scene opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe set on the floor by the bed in Kitty's room?
2. When does Krupp say he is going to quit the police force?
3. In what room of the hotel does Act 3 take place?
4. Why does Joe want to get a car?
5. Who is Killer?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)