|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nick's daughter's name?
2. Which of the following do Nick and Krupp not mention while talking about how wonderful the world is?
(a) Smelling bacon.
(b) Smelling roses.
(c) Singing a song.
(d) Watching children play.
3. Who does the sailor begin calling for?
4. What does Joe set on the floor by the bed in Kitty's room?
(a) Room service tray.
(d) Toy carousel.
5. What kind of man had Kitty always wanted to fall in love with?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A writer.
(d) A painter.
6. Tom is overwhelmed by Joe's _______________.
7. Who is making the noise outside Kitty's room?
(a) A young girl.
(b) A maid.
(c) A newlywed couple.
(d) A sailor.
8. Kitty is upset when she sees _______________________.
(a) Her room service bill.
(b) Someone fall on the sidewalk.
(c) Her reflection in the mirror.
(d) A telegram.
9. Why had Krupp engaged Nick in a conversation about quitting the police force?
(a) He wants to do on disability.
(b) He just needed to talk about his job.
(c) He wants Nick's help in finding another job.
(d) He values Nick's opinion.
10. Which of the following is not part of Krupp's philosophy of life?
(a) People want to become millionaires.
(b) People want to protect their families.
(c) People want to get a little enjoyment out of life.
(d) People want to make an honest buck.
11. What is Elsie's last name?
12. Which of the following cannot be used to describe Elsie?
13. What is the name of the hotel for the setting of Act 3?
(a) Holiday Inn Express.
(b) Just Inn Time.
(c) New York Hotel.
(d) The Four Seasons.
14. Which of the following is not one of the topics Kit Carson expounds on?
(a) His four marriages.
(b) Being the father of so many children he doesn't know their names.
(c) Whether Catholics are guaranteed a place in heaven.
(d) The three wars he's been in.
15. What is Kitty putting in her hair?
(b) A comb.
(c) A ribbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dudley do when he first sees Elsie?
2. What does Nick give Kit for helping out in the kitchen?
3. Krupp's job is interfering with his relationship with whom?
4. What is the drunk looking for?
5. What is Kitty wearing when Act 3 opens?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)