|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Krupp engaged Nick in a conversation about quitting the police force?
(a) He wants to do on disability.
(b) He just needed to talk about his job.
(c) He wants Nick's help in finding another job.
(d) He values Nick's opinion.
2. What does Kitty say that she wanted to be when she grew up?
(a) A dancer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) An actress.
(d) A nurse.
3. What is the name of the hotel for the setting of Act 3?
(a) New York Hotel.
(b) Holiday Inn Express.
(c) Just Inn Time.
(d) The Four Seasons.
4. Tom is overwhelmed by Joe's _______________.
5. Tom hears the sailor asking for _______________________.
(a) The loveliest lay he's ever had.
(b) The address of a strip club.
(c) A hot meal and a pot of coffee.
(d) A cool room with clean sheets.
6. What does Kitty do after looking at an old picture of herself?
(a) Smiles to herself.
(c) Hides it.
(d) Laughs out loud.
7. In what room of the hotel does Act 3 take place?
(a) Room 21.
(b) Room 212.
(c) Room 12.
(d) Room 1212.
8. What noise does Kitty hear coming from another room?
(b) Gun shot.
9. What does the Arab tell Krupp when he wants to quit the police force?
(a) "Hey, it's a free country."
(b) "Jobs like that are a dime a dozen."
(c) "No foundation in that kind of thinking."
(d) "No foundation, all the way down the line."
10. Who is renting the room in the hotel in Act 3?
11. Why does Joe want to get a car?
(a) To drive to Mexico tonight.
(b) So Tom and Kitty can spend a nice evening together.
(c) To go to a drive-in movie.
(d) To drive to Las Vegas tomorrow.
12. What was Dudley prepared to do if Elsie had not come?
(a) Leave town.
(b) Marry someone else.
(d) Go after her.
13. Which of the following is not one of the topics Kit Carson expounds on?
(a) His four marriages.
(b) Whether Catholics are guaranteed a place in heaven.
(c) The three wars he's been in.
(d) Being the father of so many children he doesn't know their names.
14. What noise is heard coming from the hallway outside Kitty's room?
15. How old is the sailor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the men is in love with Kitty?
2. Where did Kitty get the dress she is wearing?
3. What seems to calm Krupp down so he can continue on his rounds?
4. What is Nick's daughter's name?
5. Which of the following do Nick and Krupp not mention while talking about how wonderful the world is?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)