|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the Arab worked during his lifetime?
(a) All over the world.
(d) San Francisco.
2. When does Krupp say he is going to quit the police force?
(a) A month or so.
(d) Next week.
3. What instrument does the Arab play?
4. Tom hears the sailor asking for _______________________.
(a) The loveliest lay he's ever had.
(b) The address of a strip club.
(c) A hot meal and a pot of coffee.
(d) A cool room with clean sheets.
5. Why does the sailor apologize to Kitty?
(a) For interrupting while she has company.
(b) For waking her up.
(c) Because he is drunk.
(d) For making her neighbors angry.
6. What does Joe set on the floor by the bed in Kitty's room?
(a) Room service tray.
(d) Toy carousel.
7. What noise is heard coming from the hallway outside Kitty's room?
8. Where did Kitty get the dress she is wearing?
(b) New York.
(d) Las Vegas.
9. What does Kit Carson do when the phone rings?
(a) Jumps up and boxes an imaginary opponent.
(b) Answers it.
(c) Tells Nick to get it.
(d) Lets it ring.
10. What does Tom promise the sailor?
(a) He'll take him back to his ship.
(b) He'll kill him if he returns.
(c) He'll treat him to dinner.
(d) He'll buy him some beers.
11. Who does Nick think his daughter looks like?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) Greta Garbo.
(c) His dead wife.
(d) His mother.
12. Which of the following cannot be used to describe Elsie?
13. What does Kitty tell Tom?
(a) She doesn't like her life.
(b) She is going to kill herself.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is leaving town.
14. On what does Joe become transfixed?
(a) A neon sign.
(b) Kitty's face.
(c) The toy carousel.
(d) The television.
15. In what room of the hotel does Act 3 take place?
(a) Room 21.
(b) Room 1212.
(c) Room 212.
(d) Room 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the drunk not ask God to bless in his toast?
2. Krupp's job is interfering with his relationship with whom?
3. Which of the following is not part of Krupp's philosophy of life?
4. Who arrives at Kitty's room?
5. What does Nick do after his daughter leaves the bar?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)