|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not part of Krupp's philosophy of life?
(a) People want to make an honest buck.
(b) People want to become millionaires.
(c) People want to protect their families.
(d) People want to get a little enjoyment out of life.
2. According to Elsie, what are people incapable of protecting themselves against?
(a) The pain of loving another person.
(b) The pain of losing someone they love.
3. What was Dudley prepared to do if Elsie had not come?
(a) Marry someone else.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Go after her.
4. What is the name of the hotel for the setting of Act 3?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) New York Hotel.
(c) Holiday Inn Express.
(d) Just Inn Time.
5. Which character mimics everything Nick says?
6. What was the Arab's profession?
(d) Oil rigger.
7. Tom hears the sailor asking for _______________________.
(a) The loveliest lay he's ever had.
(b) The address of a strip club.
(c) A cool room with clean sheets.
(d) A hot meal and a pot of coffee.
8. Why had Krupp engaged Nick in a conversation about quitting the police force?
(a) He values Nick's opinion.
(b) He wants to do on disability.
(c) He just needed to talk about his job.
(d) He wants Nick's help in finding another job.
9. What is Kit Carson doing as the scene opens?
10. What kind of animal does Nick call Blick?
11. Tom is overwhelmed by Joe's _______________.
12. Why does Joe want to get a car?
(a) So Tom and Kitty can spend a nice evening together.
(b) To drive to Las Vegas tomorrow.
(c) To go to a drive-in movie.
(d) To drive to Mexico tonight.
13. Who does the sailor begin calling for?
14. What noise does Kitty hear coming from another room?
(c) Gun shot.
15. What does Joe set on the floor by the bed in Kitty's room?
(a) Room service tray.
(b) Toy carousel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Harry and Wesley do when the Arab begins to play his harmonica?
2. What noise is heard coming from the hallway outside Kitty's room?
3. What does the Arab tell Krupp when he wants to quit the police force?
4. Which of the following does Krupp not attribute to the world's problems?
5. How old is the sailor?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)