|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tom hears the sailor asking for _______________________.
(a) A hot meal and a pot of coffee.
(b) The address of a strip club.
(c) The loveliest lay he's ever had.
(d) A cool room with clean sheets.
2. Joe wants to go out to get ____________________.
(a) Some dinner.
(b) An automobile.
(c) Some champagne.
(d) Some cigars.
3. How could Kitty's mood be categorized?
4. What is the name of the hotel for the setting of Act 3?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) Holiday Inn Express.
(c) New York Hotel.
(d) Just Inn Time.
5. Why had Krupp engaged Nick in a conversation about quitting the police force?
(a) He wants Nick's help in finding another job.
(b) He wants to do on disability.
(c) He values Nick's opinion.
(d) He just needed to talk about his job.
6. Kitty tries to hide herself _______________ but it doesn't work.
(a) Behind the curtains.
(b) On the bed.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the closet.
7. Which of the following is not part of Krupp's philosophy of life?
(a) People want to get a little enjoyment out of life.
(b) People want to make an honest buck.
(c) People want to protect their families.
(d) People want to become millionaires.
8. Tom is overwhelmed by Joe's _______________.
9. What noise does Kitty hear coming from another room?
(d) Gun shot.
10. In what state did Kitty grow up?
11. What kind of man had Kitty always wanted to fall in love with?
(a) A painter.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A writer.
12. What is Nick's daughter's name?
13. Who arrives at Kitty's room?
(a) Tom and Nick.
(b) Tom and Joe.
(c) Tom and the Arab.
(d) Tom and Wesley.
14. What is the drunk looking for?
(a) Nickels in the telephone chute.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His car keys.
(d) His shoes.
15. Kitty's mood lifts a bit at the thought of _____________.
(a) A stiff drink.
(b) Going home for a visit.
(d) A hot bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Arab's profession?
2. What does Nick give Kit for helping out in the kitchen?
3. Joe tells Kitty that she will always be safe because ___________ will be there for her.
4. What do Harry and Wesley do when the Arab begins to play his harmonica?
5. What noise is heard coming from the hallway outside Kitty's room?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)