|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Kitty's appearance moves Tom?
(a) Her torn stockings.
(b) Her streaked makeup.
(c) Her tears.
(d) Her disheveled hair.
2. What kind of animal does Nick call Blick?
3. Why had Krupp engaged Nick in a conversation about quitting the police force?
(a) He wants Nick's help in finding another job.
(b) He values Nick's opinion.
(c) He wants to do on disability.
(d) He just needed to talk about his job.
4. Which one of the men is in love with Kitty?
5. What noise is heard coming from the hallway outside Kitty's room?
6. What does Kitty tell Tom?
(a) She is leaving town.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is going to kill herself.
(d) She doesn't like her life.
7. What does Joe set on the floor by the bed in Kitty's room?
(a) Room service tray.
(b) Toy carousel.
8. Who arrives at Kitty's room?
(a) Tom and Joe.
(b) Tom and the Arab.
(c) Tom and Wesley.
(d) Tom and Nick.
9. What does Krupp remind Nick about before leaving the bar?
(a) Keeping the streetwalkers out.
(b) Locking his doors.
(c) Not serving minors.
(d) Setting his alarm.
10. Who is renting the room in the hotel in Act 3?
11. Which of the following do Nick and Krupp not mention while talking about how wonderful the world is?
(a) Singing a song.
(b) Smelling bacon.
(c) Smelling roses.
(d) Watching children play.
12. What is McCarthy's job?
(b) Cab driver.
13. What do Harry and Wesley do when the Arab begins to play his harmonica?
(a) Yell at him to stop.
(b) Dance and play along.
(c) Leave the bar.
(d) Throw peanuts at him.
14. What does Kitty say that she wanted to be when she grew up?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A dancer.
(d) An actress.
15. What does Nick give Kit for helping out in the kitchen?
(a) A couple cigars.
(b) A couple of beers.
(c) A couple of sandwiches.
(d) A couple of dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is making the noise outside Kitty's room?
2. Which of the following is not one of the topics Kit Carson expounds on?
3. What instrument does the Arab play?
4. What does Kit Carson do when the phone rings?
5. How could Kitty's mood be categorized?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)