|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the Arab worked during his lifetime?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) All over the world.
2. What does Kitty tell Tom?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is going to kill herself.
(c) She is leaving town.
(d) She doesn't like her life.
3. What do Harry and Wesley do when the Arab begins to play his harmonica?
(a) Leave the bar.
(b) Dance and play along.
(c) Throw peanuts at him.
(d) Yell at him to stop.
4. Who is Killer?
(a) An escaped criminal.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A card shark.
(d) A prostitute.
5. What kind of animal does Nick call Blick?
6. What is the drunk looking for?
(a) His car keys.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His shoes.
(d) Nickels in the telephone chute.
7. Which of the following does Krupp not attribute to the world's problems?
(a) Everybody gambles.
(b) People don't take it easy.
(c) Children sell themselves.
(d) The Democrats are in office.
8. What was Dudley prepared to do if Elsie had not come?
(a) Marry someone else.
(b) Leave town.
(c) Go after her.
9. Why does the sailor apologize to Kitty?
(a) For waking her up.
(b) Because he is drunk.
(c) For making her neighbors angry.
(d) For interrupting while she has company.
10. What is Kitty doing when Act 3 opens?
(a) Sitting on the bed.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Putting on her makeup.
(d) Brushing her hair.
11. Which of the following is not part of Krupp's philosophy of life?
(a) People want to get a little enjoyment out of life.
(b) People want to make an honest buck.
(c) People want to protect their families.
(d) People want to become millionaires.
12. What is Nick's daughter's name?
13. Which character mimics everything Nick says?
14. What is Kitty wearing when Act 3 opens?
(a) A robe and slippers.
(b) A negligee.
(c) A suit.
(d) A dress.
15. In what room of the hotel does Act 3 take place?
(a) Room 212.
(b) Room 1212.
(c) Room 21.
(d) Room 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kitty tries to hide herself _______________ but it doesn't work.
2. What does Dudley do when he first sees Elsie?
3. How does Kitty react when she hears the sailor calling out?
4. What does Krupp slam down on the bar?
5. Who is making the noise outside Kitty's room?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)