Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elsie's last name?
2. What instrument does the Arab play?
3. What does Kitty do after looking at an old picture of herself?
(b) Laughs out loud.
(c) Smiles to herself.
(d) Hides it.
4. In what state did Kitty grow up?
5. What does Tom promise the sailor?
(a) He'll buy him some beers.
(b) He'll treat him to dinner.
(c) He'll kill him if he returns.
(d) He'll take him back to his ship.
6. Which of the following does the drunk not ask God to bless in his toast?
(a) Small dogs.
(b) The president.
(c) His wife.
7. Tom is overwhelmed by Joe's _______________.
8. Who arrives at Kitty's room?
(a) Tom and Nick.
(b) Tom and the Arab.
(c) Tom and Joe.
(d) Tom and Wesley.
9. What does Krupp slam down on the bar?
(a) His fist.
(b) His badge.
(c) His money.
(d) His driver's license.
10. Kitty tries to hide herself _______________ but it doesn't work.
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) On the bed.
(c) Behind the curtains.
(d) In the closet.
11. On what does Joe become transfixed?
(a) Kitty's face.
(b) A neon sign.
(c) The toy carousel.
(d) The television.
12. What is Kitty putting in her hair?
(b) A comb.
(d) A ribbon.
13. What seems to calm Krupp down so he can continue on his rounds?
(a) Getting a raise.
(b) Smoking some cigarettes.
(c) Having a few beers.
(d) The music in the bar.
14. What is the setting for Act 4?
(a) Nick's bar.
(b) An alley.
(c) A train station.
(d) Kitty's room.
15. What noise does Kitty hear coming from another room?
(a) Gun shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following cannot be used to describe Elsie?
2. Joe tells Kitty that she will always be safe because ___________ will be there for her.
3. What is Kitty wearing when Act 3 opens?
4. Who is making the noise outside Kitty's room?
5. What kind of animal does Nick call Blick?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)