Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Krupp?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A baker.
(c) An electrician.
(d) The mayor.
2. What does Joe say stopped him from crying as a young boy when his mother died?
3. For whom does Joe call out and then whistle for?
(a) The newsboy.
4. What is the letter on the front of Willie's sweater?
5. Why does Nick think so many different types of people come to his bar?
(a) They feel at home there.
(b) The parking is free.
(c) The food is really good.
(d) The prices are low.
6. What is the woman's first name?
7. Who is the frightening woman who Dudley invites to the bar?
8. Who had saved Tom's life?
9. Why is Wesley so excited when he returns to the bar?
(a) His girlfriend has come back.
(b) Nick is going to pay him to play the piano.
(c) He is accepted at the college he really wants to attend.
(d) His home loan was approved.
10. What does Joe want Tom to get for him?
(a) Some coffee.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A candy bar.
(d) A watermelon.
11. What does Joe make Tom do while the music plays?
(c) Sit and listen.
12. Who buys all the papers the newsboy has?
(a) The Arab.
13. Why does Joe decide to unexpectedly accompany Tom to see Kitty?
(a) To give her a bus ticket.
(b) To offer her tuition money.
(c) To offer her a job.
(d) To stop her from crying.
14. How much time has passed since the first act?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two weeks.
15. Which of the following does not describe Tom?
(b) Very large.
(d) Childish face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dudley so excited after receiving a phone call?
2. What is the name of the horse that Joe claims to have won?
3. What game does Willie love to play?
4. What is Dudley R. Bostwick's greatest need?
5. What does Joe do with all the newspapers he buys from the newsboy?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)