|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joe tells Tom that people who have money usually ________________________.
(a) Are very generous.
(b) Don't spend it.
(c) Aren't conscious of those who don't.
(d) Give to charities.
2. On what does Joe become transfixed?
(a) A neon sign.
(b) The toy carousel.
(c) Kitty's face.
(d) The television.
3. What does Kit Carson do when the phone rings?
(a) Lets it ring.
(b) Jumps up and boxes an imaginary opponent.
(c) Answers it.
(d) Tells Nick to get it.
4. What is Joe doing at a table by himself?
(a) Playing cards
(c) Watching TV
5. Kitty is very melancholy with memories of ___________________.
(a) Her family.
(b) School days.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) Her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick give Kit for helping out in the kitchen?
2. Who had saved Tom's life?
3. What bet does Joe make with Tom?
4. Tom tells Joe that he has had a problem with _______________.
5. What city have Joe and Mary both visited?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)