|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Wesley so excited when he returns to the bar?
(a) Nick is going to pay him to play the piano.
(b) He is accepted at the college he really wants to attend.
(c) His home loan was approved.
(d) His girlfriend has come back.
2. Which of the following did Joe not do for Kitty today?
(a) Pay her rent at a better hotel.
(b) Bought her some clothes.
(c) Gave her some cash.
(d) Buy her an airline ticket.
3. What does the Arab tell Krupp when he wants to quit the police force?
(a) "Hey, it's a free country."
(b) "No foundation in that kind of thinking."
(c) "Jobs like that are a dime a dozen."
(d) "No foundation, all the way down the line."
4. What does Kitty do after looking at an old picture of herself?
(a) Smiles to herself.
(b) Hides it.
(d) Laughs out loud.
5. Tom tells Joe that he has had a problem with _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise is heard coming from the hallway outside Kitty's room?
2. Which of the following do Nick and Krupp not mention while talking about how wonderful the world is?
3. Who is the young black man to whom Nick gives a free lunch?
4. What name does Joe call Kitty when she returns to the bar?
5. What is Nick's daughter's name?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)