|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kitty doing when Act 3 opens?
(a) Sitting on the bed.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Putting on her makeup.
(d) Brushing her hair.
2. What does Harry think his purpose is in the world?
(a) To be a good samaritan.
(b) To bring laughter to the world.
(c) To be an educator.
(d) To be a philanthropist.
3. What does Kit Carson do when the phone rings?
(a) Lets it ring.
(b) Jumps up and boxes an imaginary opponent.
(c) Answers it.
(d) Tells Nick to get it.
4. Who is McCarthy?
(a) A longshoreman.
(b) A beer truck driver.
(c) A City Council member.
(d) A tax accountant.
5. What does Joe do with all the newspapers he buys from the newsboy?
(a) Lines birdcages.
(b) Saves articles for scrapbooks.
(c) Cuts coupons.
(d) Throws them aside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the sailor apologize to Kitty?
2. Who is Murphy?
3. What is the song being played outside the bar?
4. For whom does Joe call out and then whistle for?
5. Which character mimics everything Nick says?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)