|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had saved Tom's life?
2. Which of the following does not describe Tom?
(b) Very large.
(c) Childish face.
3. Which of the following does Krupp not attribute to the world's problems?
(a) People don't take it easy.
(b) Everybody gambles.
(c) Children sell themselves.
(d) The Democrats are in office.
4. Why had Krupp engaged Nick in a conversation about quitting the police force?
(a) He wants Nick's help in finding another job.
(b) He wants to do on disability.
(c) He values Nick's opinion.
(d) He just needed to talk about his job.
5. What is the letter on the front of Willie's sweater?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dudley do when he first sees Elsie?
2. What can Joe tell from looking at Kitty and Tom?
3. Which of the following is not something Tom associates with Joe?
4. Which of the following is not part of Krupp's philosophy of life?
5. What does Tom promise the sailor?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)