|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krupp remind Nick about before leaving the bar?
(a) Locking his doors.
(b) Setting his alarm.
(c) Keeping the streetwalkers out.
(d) Not serving minors.
2. Why does Blick threaten to close down Nick's bar?
(a) There are hookers working there.
(b) The building does not meet the fire safety code.
(c) The food license is not current.
(d) The liquor license is expired.
3. What does Harry do while the other men in the bar engage in a spirited conversation?
(a) Plays the phonograph.
(b) Works on his dance routine.
(c) Plays the marble machine.
(d) Reads the newspaper.
4. Which of the following does not describe Tom?
(a) Very large.
(c) Childish face.
5. What does Joe set on the floor by the bed in Kitty's room?
(c) Room service tray.
(d) Toy carousel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buys all the papers the newsboy has?
2. What does Kitty tell Tom?
3. What is the Arab's stock reply to almost everything?
4. What does Nick yell at Willie?
5. Joe is always eager, yet always ____________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)