|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Joe call out and then whistle for?
(c) The newsboy.
2. Who is the young black man to whom Nick gives a free lunch?
3. What does Nick do after his daughter leaves the bar?
(a) Plays the phonograph.
(c) Throws a glass.
4. Why had Krupp engaged Nick in a conversation about quitting the police force?
(a) He values Nick's opinion.
(b) He wants to do on disability.
(c) He wants Nick's help in finding another job.
(d) He just needed to talk about his job.
5. Which of these items is Kitty not talking about in her melancholy state?
(a) College days.
(b) Family dog.
(c) Family home.
(d) Dead brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Elsie, what are people incapable of protecting themselves against?
2. What does Joe send Tom out to buy?
3. Which of the following does the drunk not ask God to bless in his toast?
4. What does Joe send Tom out to buy?
5. What kind of animal does Nick call Blick?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)