|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is the newsboy?
2. Where has the Arab worked during his lifetime?
(a) All over the world.
(d) San Francisco.
3. For what reason does Tom uncharacteristically admonish Joe?
(a) For taking too many medications.
(b) For always doing foolish things.
(c) For wearing white after Labor Day.
(d) For driving too fast.
4. What does Kit Carson do when the phone rings?
(a) Tells Nick to get it.
(b) Answers it.
(c) Lets it ring.
(d) Jumps up and boxes an imaginary opponent.
5. What about Kitty's appearance moves Tom?
(a) Her disheveled hair.
(b) Her tears.
(c) Her streaked makeup.
(d) Her torn stockings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe send Tom out to buy?
2. Who is renting the room in the hotel in Act 3?
3. What nationality is Nick?
4. What is Kitty wearing when Act 3 opens?
5. What noise does Kitty hear coming from another room?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)