|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joe doing at a table by himself?
(a) Playing cards
(c) Watching TV
2. What type of song does Joe want to hear?
(d) Big Band.
3. What does Joe do with all the newspapers he buys from the newsboy?
(a) Saves articles for scrapbooks.
(b) Lines birdcages.
(c) Throws them aside.
(d) Cuts coupons.
4. Which of the following does Nick not say his bar attracts?
(a) College professors.
(b) Talent that doesn't show itself.
(c) Whores claiming to be ladies.
(d) Champagne buyers.
5. Why does Blick threaten to close down Nick's bar?
(a) The food license is not current.
(b) The liquor license is expired.
(c) The building does not meet the fire safety code.
(d) There are hookers working there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Tom associates with Joe?
2. How much time has passed since the first act?
3. Who buys all the papers the newsboy has?
4. Who is the frightening woman who Dudley invites to the bar?
5. Who is McCarthy?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)