|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is the newsboy?
2. Which of the following does Nick not say his bar attracts?
(a) Champagne buyers.
(b) College professors.
(c) Whores claiming to be ladies.
(d) Talent that doesn't show itself.
3. What type of song does Joe want to hear?
(d) Big Band.
4. What does Joe ask Mary to do?
(a) Go to dinner.
(c) Marry him.
5. Why does Blick threaten to close down Nick's bar?
(a) There are hookers working there.
(b) The food license is not current.
(c) The building does not meet the fire safety code.
(d) The liquor license is expired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality do Joe and the woman share?
2. What does Joe want Tom to get for him?
3. What is Dudley R. Bostwick's greatest need?
4. Which of these items is Kitty not talking about in her melancholy state?
5. Why does Nick think so many different types of people come to his bar?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)