|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe say stopped him from crying as a young boy when his mother died?
2. What is Dudley R. Bostwick's greatest need?
(a) To find an apartment.
(b) To find his parents.
(c) To find a woman.
(d) To find a job.
3. How did Joe save Tom's life?
(a) Gave him a kidney.
(b) Intervened in a mugging.
(c) Rescued him from a fire.
(d) Fed him chicken soup when he was ill.
4. What song does the newsboy sing?
(a) "I'll Take You Home Kathleen"
(b) "The Yellow Rose of Texas"
(c) "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling"
(d) "I Dream of Jeannie with the Light Brown Hair"
5. Tom never acknowledges that Kitty could be ______________.
(a) A thief.
(b) A hooker.
(c) A brunette.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe ask Mary to do?
2. What does Kit give the men in the bar all night?
3. Why is Wesley so excited when he returns to the bar?
4. Which one of Nick's family members comes into the bar and delights Nick with his/her presence?
5. What does Joe send Tom out to buy?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)