|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman's first name?
2. Why does Nick think so many different types of people come to his bar?
(a) The prices are low.
(b) The food is really good.
(c) The parking is free.
(d) They feel at home there.
3. What song does the newsboy sing?
(a) "The Yellow Rose of Texas"
(b) "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling"
(c) "I'll Take You Home Kathleen"
(d) "I Dream of Jeannie with the Light Brown Hair"
4. What does Joe send Tom out to buy?
5. What does Joe do with all the newspapers he buys from the newsboy?
(a) Saves articles for scrapbooks.
(b) Throws them aside.
(c) Lines birdcages.
(d) Cuts coupons.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Joe call out and then whistle for?
2. Who has a black mustache that curls up on the ends?
3. What does Joe say stopped him from crying as a young boy when his mother died?
4. What does Joe ask Mary to do?
5. What does Joe make Tom do while the music plays?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)