|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Krupp?
(a) A police officer.
(b) The mayor.
(c) A baker.
(d) An electrician.
2. Which of the following characteristics does not describe Tom?
3. Who is Murphy?
(a) An old trapper.
(b) A traveling salesman.
(c) A beer salesman.
(d) A vagrant.
4. What does Harry do while the other men in the bar engage in a spirited conversation?
(a) Plays the marble machine.
(b) Reads the newspaper.
(c) Works on his dance routine.
(d) Plays the phonograph.
5. Who is the woman who enters the bar and mesmerizes Tom?
(a) Kitty Katz.
(b) Kitty Duval.
(c) Kitty Dulaney.
(d) Kitty Devon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joe decide to unexpectedly accompany Tom to see Kitty?
2. Which of the following does Nick not say his bar attracts?
3. Why does Blick threaten to close down Nick's bar?
4. What is the name of the horse that Joe claims to have won?
5. What nationality do Joe and the woman share?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)