|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Murphy's real name?
(a) Bill Hickock.
(b) Wyatt Earp.
(c) Kit Carson.
(d) Johnny Carson.
2. According to Joe, money is the guiltiest thing in the world and it __________.
(b) Is worthless.
(d) Is vulgar.
3. What lesson does Joe give Kit Carson?
(a) How to mix the perfect martini.
(b) How to tie a tie.
(c) How to drive a car.
(d) How to load and shoot a gun.
4. What is the name of the hotel for the setting of Act 3?
(a) Just Inn Time.
(b) The Four Seasons.
(c) New York Hotel.
(d) Holiday Inn Express.
5. What does Nick do after his daughter leaves the bar?
(c) Plays the phonograph.
(d) Throws a glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the frightening woman who Dudley invites to the bar?
2. What sound is heard throughout this act?
3. Where did Kitty get the dress she is wearing?
4. What does Joe want Tom to get for him?
5. What song does the newsboy sing?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)