|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Tom associates with Joe?
(a) Having drinks.
(b) Sitting around all day.
(c) Never running out of money.
(d) Going to work.
2. What is the letter on the front of Willie's sweater?
3. What song does the newsboy sing?
(a) "I'll Take You Home Kathleen"
(b) "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling"
(c) "The Yellow Rose of Texas"
(d) "I Dream of Jeannie with the Light Brown Hair"
4. For whom does Joe call out and then whistle for?
(c) The newsboy.
5. What does Harry think his purpose is in the world?
(a) To be an educator.
(b) To bring laughter to the world.
(c) To be a good samaritan.
(d) To be a philanthropist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Arab's stock reply to almost everything?
2. What stage name does Joe insist on calling Kitty?
3. What does Joe do with all the newspapers he buys from the newsboy?
4. What is Joe doing at a table by himself?
5. What color hair does Nick, the bar owner, have?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)