Quiz: Act 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to Elsie, what are people incapable of protecting themselves against?
b) The pain of losing someone they love.
c) The pain of loving another person.
2. What was the Arab's profession?
a) Oil rigger.
3. Which of the following does the drunk not ask God to bless in his toast?
b) The president.
c) Small dogs.
d) His wife.
4. What does Nick give to the drunk?
a) A place to sleep.
b) A bottle and a shot glass.
c) His walking papers.
d) A free meal.
5. What is Nick's daughter's name?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 291 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)