|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joe is always eager, yet always ____________.
2. What is the letter on the front of Willie's sweater?
3. In what city is Nick's Pacific Street Saloon, Restaurant and Entertainment Palace located?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Jose.
(c) San Luis Obispo.
(d) San Diego.
4. Which of these items is Kitty not talking about in her melancholy state?
(a) College days.
(b) Family dog.
(c) Family home.
(d) Dead brother.
5. How much time has passed since the first act?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dudley so excited after receiving a phone call?
2. What does Joe say stopped him from crying as a young boy when his mother died?
3. Why does Joe decide to unexpectedly accompany Tom to see Kitty?
4. Which of the following does not describe Tom?
5. What nationality is the newsboy?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)