|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stage name does Joe insist on calling Kitty?
(a) Miss Fortune.
(b) Miss Divine.
(c) Miss Duval.
(d) Kitty Katz.
2. What is Dudley R. Bostwick's greatest need?
(a) To find his parents.
(b) To find a woman.
(c) To find a job.
(d) To find an apartment.
3. What does Joe send Tom out to buy?
(a) Some Cuban cigars.
(b) A map of Europe and a gun.
(c) Theater tickets.
(d) A case of champagne.
4. Who is Murphy?
(a) A traveling salesman.
(b) A beer salesman.
(c) A vagrant.
(d) An old trapper.
5. Why does Joe decide to unexpectedly accompany Tom to see Kitty?
(a) To stop her from crying.
(b) To offer her a job.
(c) To give her a bus ticket.
(d) To offer her tuition money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the frightening woman who Dudley invites to the bar?
2. How does Willie acknowledge people?
3. Tom never acknowledges that Kitty could be ______________.
4. Joe tells Kitty that she will always be safe because ___________ will be there for her.
5. How does Kitty react when she hears the sailor calling out?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)