|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the sailor begin calling for?
2. What noise is heard coming from the hallway outside Kitty's room?
3. What does Nick give to the drunk?
(a) A place to sleep.
(b) A free meal.
(c) A bottle and a shot glass.
(d) His walking papers.
4. For what reason does Tom uncharacteristically admonish Joe?
(a) For driving too fast.
(b) For taking too many medications.
(c) For wearing white after Labor Day.
(d) For always doing foolish things.
5. Why had Krupp engaged Nick in a conversation about quitting the police force?
(a) He wants Nick's help in finding another job.
(b) He values Nick's opinion.
(c) He wants to do on disability.
(d) He just needed to talk about his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kitty doing when Act 3 opens?
2. What do Harry and Wesley do when the Arab begins to play his harmonica?
3. Why is Dudley so excited after receiving a phone call?
4. Tom is overwhelmed by Joe's _______________.
5. What does Krupp remind Nick about before leaving the bar?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)