|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kitty is upset when she sees _______________________.
(a) Someone fall on the sidewalk.
(b) A telegram.
(c) Her reflection in the mirror.
(d) Her room service bill.
2. What does Krupp remind Nick about before leaving the bar?
(a) Locking his doors.
(b) Keeping the streetwalkers out.
(c) Not serving minors.
(d) Setting his alarm.
3. What was Dudley prepared to do if Elsie had not come?
(a) Marry someone else.
(b) Go after her.
(d) Leave town.
4. Tom tells Joe that he has had a problem with _______________.
5. What does Joe send Tom out to buy?
(a) Some Cuban cigars.
(b) Theater tickets.
(c) A case of champagne.
(d) A map of Europe and a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does the newsboy sing?
2. Joe tells Kitty that she will always be safe because ___________ will be there for her.
3. Why does the sailor apologize to Kitty?
4. How old is the sailor?
5. How could Kitty's mood be categorized?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)