1. In what city is Nick's Pacific Street Saloon, Restaurant and Entertainment Palace located?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Luis Obispo.
(c) San Diego.
(d) San Jose.
2. What color hair does Nick, the bar owner, have?
3. What nationality is Nick?
4. Who has a black mustache that curls up on the ends?
(a) The Arab.
5. What game does Willie love to play?
(a) Marble game.
6. What is the letter on the front of Willie's sweater?
7. How does Willie acknowledge people?
(a) Tips his hat.
(b) Gives a little wave.
(d) Salutes with one finger.
8. Who buys all the papers the newsboy has?
(c) The Arab.
9. Joe is always eager, yet always ____________.
10. What is the Arab's stock reply to almost everything?
(a) "The early bird gets the worm."
(b) "Make hay while the sun shines."
(c) "No foundation, all the way down the line."
(d) "What goes around, comes around."
This section contains 3,606 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)