|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the phone been her companion?
2. What does Alexander want to attempt?
3. What is the new directive of the Firstborn's war machines?
4. What has caused the wailing to start?
5. Who does Bisesa want to watch the eye?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bisesa finally tell Ruddy what will happen to him later in life?
2. What is Josh's idea regarding the animal kingdom of Mir?
3. What is Bisesa's fear and who echoes it?
4. What does Kolya explain and what is the Mongol's reaction?
5. Why does Ruddy volunteer to help Bisesa at the makeshift hospital? How does Ruddy actually like the job?
6. What does the Firstborn intend to do and why? What is the objective of the Discontinuity?
7. What does Ruddy seem intent upon doing?
8. Why does Kolya wish he could keep talking with Casey? Why is this?
9. Describe the shrine that Alexander leads the pilgrimage to. How does he feel upon arrival?
10. How does Bisesa believe that causality has broken down?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the theme of Time's Eye. Is there a moral of the story or an underlying current of value to the story? Is it strictly a work of fiction and no more? What evidence from the book leads you to these conclusions?
Essay Topic 2
Speculate on Seeker and Grasper's viewpoint of the storyline. Does it add to the story in any major way? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
If you could time travel in one direction, to what time frame would you travel and why? What would be your purpose of traveling to that era of time?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)