|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the warrior react to Musa's request of help?
2. What is lacking on the site that Bisesa had crash landed on?
3. Where does Sable place her dagger?
4. What of the rations is the hardest to bear?
5. What does the crew of the Soyuz decide?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do Sable and Kolya eventually meet and what is Sable's reaction to this person?
2. Why does the crew of the Soyuz have to land near people?
3. How does Abdikadir explain Bisesa's knowledge of Lahore?
4. Describe Lahore.
5. How is Captain Grove as isolated as Bisesa?
6. How is the land different to Seeker?
7. What unnerves Moallim?
8. Why does Hephaistion suffer over the King?
9. Why does being out of contact spook Bisesa?
10. What moment has Musa been waiting for?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the concept of this book. How does it offer a unique perspective on time travel? What credibility does it have? esearch the author's comments on this book. What does it reveal?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the camp of Genghis Khan and the camp of Alexander the Great. What are some similarities? What are some major differences? How does it appear the people feel about each leader? Suggest reasons for this.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the pros and cons to time travel. What could be some massive problems associated with time travel? What issues might arise upon return? How could it be possible to travel through time and not leave a change in the causality?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)