|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the French man's name?
2. Who is Abdi related to?
3. What does the new name for the planet Earth mean?
4. What year is it?
5. What is not unique about Bisesa's phone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ruddy say in regards to Bisesa's position on morality?
2. Where should have Kolya been? Where is he instead?
3. What is Alexander so interested in discussing?
4. How does Kolya react to the Mongol's reaction to Musa?
5. Why does Hephaistion suffer over the King?
6. For what reasons does it become obvious to Bisesa why the people love Alexander?
7. How does Abdikadir explain Bisesa's knowledge of Lahore?
8. What unnerves Moallim?
9. What are some alternative reasons to head to the closer location?
10. Why does Seeker put Grasper beneath her and let Grasper take shelter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the theme of Time's Eye. Is there a moral of the story or an underlying current of value to the story? Is it strictly a work of fiction and no more? What evidence from the book leads you to these conclusions?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the character of Sable. Describe her personality. What kind of person is she? Who is she easily comparable to throughout the story?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the camp of Genghis Khan and the camp of Alexander the Great. What are some similarities? What are some major differences? How does it appear the people feel about each leader? Suggest reasons for this.
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)