|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is it that Sable and Kolya meet at the end of chapter twenty?
2. What does Bisesa notice is gone?
3. What does Josh insist on showing Bisesa and her crew?
4. How do the warrior react to Musa's request of help?
5. What does Musa say they should rename Earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bisesa avoid telling the people of Jamrud their future?
2. Why does the phone fail to reveal all the information?
3. Describe Lahore.
4. What is Alexander so interested in discussing?
5. Why does Moallim attack the chopper?
6. What moment has Musa been waiting for?
7. What is the objective of the Oikumens and how are they going about accomplishing that objective?
8. Why would heading to Chicago pose some major difficulties?
9. What unnerves Moallim?
10. How does Sable have a good idea of who they are coming up against when they land?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the character of Sable. Describe her personality. What kind of person is she? Who is she easily comparable to throughout the story?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the pros and cons to time travel. What could be some massive problems associated with time travel? What issues might arise upon return? How could it be possible to travel through time and not leave a change in the causality?
Essay Topic 3
Provide a reason as to why Bisesa's time frame is not sampled. How does this make life all the more difficult for Bisesa and the people from the twenty-first century? What kinds of things has to be retaught to the remaining humanity and what revolutions are likely to occur within a short period of time?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)