|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eumenes do?
(a) He mocks the eye.
(b) He hits the eye.
(c) He demands answers from the eye.
(d) He hits the Babylonian.
2. What stuns the Mongols?
(a) Their entire empire is nil.
(b) Sudden emptiness of China.
(c) All their families are gone.
(d) They have lost everyone behind them but the army they brought with them.
3. What is the only crime worse than what Kolya has done?
(a) Hurting the Golden family.
(b) All of these.
(c) Takng a shot at Khan.
(d) Killing Khan's children.
4. Who could understand the Babylonian?
(d) A Persian.
5. What does Alexander want to attempt?
(a) A peace bond.
(b) A truce.
(c) A parlay.
(d) A cease-fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is undoubtedly at the head of the assault?
2. What is the color of the rock around Khan's troops?
3. Where is Bisesa when she awakens?
4. What town has disappeared?
5. What do Bisesa and Abdikadir give Ruddy for his gut infection?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the soldiers look at Bisesa and why does she suspect they have started to look at her more often?
2. What kinds of things does the Eye compel Seeker and Grasper to do?
3. Why does Kolya wish he could keep talking with Casey? Why is this?
4. Describe the shrine that Alexander leads the pilgrimage to. How does he feel upon arrival?
5. What does Kolya witness and how does it affect him?
6. How does the lack of people in the city of Babylon unnerve everyone who enters the city?
7. What does Kolya explain and what is the Mongol's reaction?
8. What is the speculation about the origin of the refugees?
9. How does Bisesa believe that causality has broken down?
10. What is Josh's idea regarding the animal kingdom of Mir?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)