|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the phone been her companion?
(a) Since she is ten.
(b) Since she is thirteen.
(c) Since she is eleven.
(d) Since she is twelve.
2. What town has disappeared?
3. What is in the ceramic cup?
(a) Molten steel.
(b) Molten silver.
(c) Molten gold.
(d) Molten lead.
4. What is the new directive of the Firstborn's war machines?
(a) To seek life out and destroy it.
(b) The elimination of waste of energy, the cauterization if necessary.
(c) To assemble a reverse big bang.
(d) To create new stars.
5. What is the color of the rock around Khan's troops?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are bell wethers?
2. What does Josh name the entities behind the eyes?
3. What is used as a purgative when one man has a fever?
4. What does the phone ask Bisesa?
5. What does Cecil give away?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kolya witness and how does it affect him?
2. What does Kolya explain and what is the Mongol's reaction?
3. What does the Firstborn intend to do and why? What is the objective of the Discontinuity?
4. What things does Bisesa retrieve from the Little Bird?
5. Why does Ruddy volunteer to help Bisesa at the makeshift hospital? How does Ruddy actually like the job?
6. Why does Kolya wish he could keep talking with Casey? Why is this?
7. How does the lack of people in the city of Babylon unnerve everyone who enters the city?
8. What is Josh's idea regarding the animal kingdom of Mir?
9. What is Bisesa's fear and who echoes it?
10. What is the punishment for Kolya's leak of information and how is this not supposed to be a fate worse than death?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)