|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the eye do to Seeker and Grasper?
(a) Poke them.
(b) Explore them.
(c) Make them explore each other.
(d) Prod them.
2. Who does Bisesa want to watch the eye?
(c) De Morgan.
3. Who is the notable exception regarding their eyes?
4. How many warriors accompany Genghis Khan?
(a) Around thirty thousand.
(b) Around ten thousand.
(c) Around seven thousand.
(d) Around twenty thousand.
5. What do the Mongols resemble?
(b) A tide of people.
(d) A tide of bison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bisesa ask the Firstborn?
2. What disappoints Alexander?
3. What do the results of the altimeter say?
4. What odor does blood have?
5. What device does Casey teach the armies of Alexander to build?
Short Essay Questions
1. What things does Bisesa retrieve from the Little Bird?
2. How does Bisesa believe that causality has broken down?
3. What is Josh's idea regarding the animal kingdom of Mir?
4. Describe the shrine that Alexander leads the pilgrimage to. How does he feel upon arrival?
5. Why does Kolya wish he could keep talking with Casey? Why is this?
6. What does Kolya explain and what is the Mongol's reaction?
7. Why does Josh attempt to comfort Bisesa? What is he willing to do?
8. What does Bisesa finally tell Ruddy what will happen to him later in life?
9. What does Ruddy seem intent upon doing?
10. What kinds of things does the Eye compel Seeker and Grasper to do?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)