|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The British are trained to follow what?
(a) Bell rings.
(b) Shotgun blasts.
(c) Yelled orders.
(d) Trumpet blasts.
2. What does Kolya prevent?
(a) The death of the refugees.
(b) The death of Sable.
(c) His own demise.
(d) The death of two monks.
3. What does Cecil give away?
(a) What bombs and grenades are.
(b) The kinds of advanced munitions that the modern party have.
(c) What guns and grenades are.
(d) What guns and bombs are.
4. What is the name of the town the Mongols encounter?
(c) Ak Jol.
5. What i one of the functions of the eye?
(a) To serve as a gate.
(b) To report back if there was intelligent life.
(c) To observe the planet.
(d) To change time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bisesa's project?
2. What disappoints Alexander?
3. What is Josh's worry for?
4. What is the color of the rock around Khan's troops?
5. What is the only crime worse than what Kolya has done?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Josh's idea regarding the animal kingdom of Mir?
2. Why does Alexander want to parlay?
3. What does the Firstborn intend to do and why? What is the objective of the Discontinuity?
4. What is the punishment for Kolya's leak of information and how is this not supposed to be a fate worse than death?
5. Describe the shrine that Alexander leads the pilgrimage to. How does he feel upon arrival?
6. Why does Kolya wish he could keep talking with Casey? Why is this?
7. What does Kolya explain and what is the Mongol's reaction?
8. What does Bisesa finally tell Ruddy what will happen to him later in life?
9. Why does Ruddy volunteer to help Bisesa at the makeshift hospital? How does Ruddy actually like the job?
10. Why does Josh attempt to comfort Bisesa? What is he willing to do?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)