|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second group of people Alexander's armies encountered?
(a) The fish eaters.
(b) The saiga eaters.
(c) The deer eaters.
(d) The crab eaters.
2. How long has the phone been her companion?
(a) Since she is twelve.
(b) Since she is ten.
(c) Since she is eleven.
(d) Since she is thirteen.
3. What does Josh name the entities behind the eyes?
(a) The Ancients.
(b) The Firstborn.
(c) The Wisdom.
(d) The Preborn.
4. What do Bisesa and Abdikadir give Ruddy for his gut infection?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Sugar water.
5. What is Bisesa's project?
(a) Establishing a hospital.
(b) Training Ruddy in doctoring.
(c) Establishing a place for the wounded.
(d) Figuring out how to manage the eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Josh's worry for?
2. How many warriors accompany Genghis Khan?
3. What does Bisesa believe the eyes are?
4. What is the color of the rock around Khan's troops?
5. Who is going to help Bisesa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kolya explain and what is the Mongol's reaction?
2. What is the punishment for Kolya's leak of information and how is this not supposed to be a fate worse than death?
3. Why does Josh attempt to comfort Bisesa? What is he willing to do?
4. Why does Kolya wish he could keep talking with Casey? Why is this?
5. How does Bisesa believe that causality has broken down?
6. How does the lack of people in the city of Babylon unnerve everyone who enters the city?
7. What is Bisesa's fear and who echoes it?
8. What does Bisesa finally tell Ruddy what will happen to him later in life?
9. How do the soldiers look at Bisesa and why does she suspect they have started to look at her more often?
10. What does Ruddy seem intent upon doing?
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)