Mid-Book Test (up to Part Four, The Confluence Of History: Chapters 25 & 26)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What gun is found by the group?
a) A Kalashnikov.
b) A revolver.
c) None of these.
d) a shotgun.
2. What does Ruddy not complain about?
a) His feet.
b) His stomach.
c) His eyes.
d) His back.
3. How do the warrior react to Musa's request of help?
a) He kills him.
b) He cuts off his arms.
c) He helps him.
d) None of these.
4. Who is the notable exception regarding their eyes?
5. What fictional character does Sable compare Kolya to?
This section contains 973 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)