|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kolya say to Musa's killer?
(a) That they stink and their breath is horrible.
(b) That they are emissaries of eternal heaven.
(c) That they are angry emissaries.
(d) That they are angels sent to help them.
2. How old is Sable?
(b) Twenty five.
(c) Thirty five.
3. Who has taught the King's son?
4. What city is the yurt city compared to?
(a) A tent Manhattan.
(b) A tent Las Angeles.
(c) A tent Toronto.
(d) A tent Vancouver.
5. What would Seeker have named her child?
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kolya look for to provide him with reassurance?
2. What does Bisesa give to Alexander's doctor?
3. How many days has the Soyuz been circling the Earth?
4. What star is mentioned?
5. What is the ratio of the Eye?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Alexander so interested in discussing?
2. What is the Mongol way of conquest?
3. Why does Hephaistion suffer over the King?
4. Why does Grasper seem at home in the makeshift cage?
5. Why would heading to Chicago pose some major difficulties?
6. For what reasons does it become obvious to Bisesa why the people love Alexander?
7. What moment has Musa been waiting for?
8. How does Sable have a good idea of who they are coming up against when they land?
9. What is the turning point in the way the Mongols treat Sable?
10. Why does the phone fail to reveal all the information?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)