|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first one to offer Bisesa help?
2. What does Rudy suggest that Josh and Bisesa could do?
(c) Sleep together.
(d) Have children.
3. What is unchanged about the Earths' surface?
(a) The human habitation.
(b) The locations of the forests.
(c) The bodies of water.
(d) The geography.
4. What does Josh insist on showing Bisesa and her crew?
(a) The floating eye.
(b) The man ape.
(c) The borderline between patchwork.
(d) None of these.
5. What does Musa say they should rename Earth?
(b) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ratio of the Eye?
2. How many volcanoes are there in the Cascades?
3. Who is there a lot of tension between?
4. Where is Sable from?
5. What does Kolya say to Musa's killer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What spooks the soldiers about the city?
2. Why does the notion of heading to Babylon appeal to both the Macedonians and the British?
3. How has Kolya formed an attachment to the International Space Station?
4. Where does Bisesa live as a child and what happens to that place?
5. How does Kolya react to the Mongol's reaction to Musa?
6. How is the land different to Seeker?
7. What does Ruddy say in regards to Bisesa's position on morality?
8. What is the objective of the Oikumens and how are they going about accomplishing that objective?
9. Why does Moallim attack the chopper?
10. Why does being out of contact spook Bisesa?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)