|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sable sleep?
(a) With her head rested on Kolya's shoulder.
(b) With her head on her hands.
(c) With her mouth open and drooling.
(d) With one eye open.
2. What is the tablet called that allows Bisesa to sleep for ten hours?
(a) A Halsyon.
(b) A Halcyon tablet.
(c) A Halcyan.
(d) A Perfect Sleeper tablet.
3. What could the cosmonauts smell?
4. How many G's of gravity do the cosmonauts succumb to?
5. What has the doctor prescribed for Ruddy's Lahore Sore?
(b) Salt water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the phone's project?
2. What does Musa say they should rename Earth?
3. What is the other interesting thing to note about the Eye?
4. What is lacking on the site that Bisesa had crash landed on?
5. What has attacked Khan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kolya react to the Mongol's reaction to Musa?
2. Why would heading to Chicago pose some major difficulties?
3. What is Alexander so interested in discussing?
4. Why does Bisesa avoid telling the people of Jamrud their future?
5. Why is the ride in the Bird uncomfortable?
6. What does Musa suggest to rename Earth and why?
7. How does Sable make herself understood? What does this show about her character?
8. Why does the crew of the Soyuz have to land near people?
9. What are some alternative reasons to head to the closer location?
10. Why does Hephaistion suffer over the King?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)