|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town the Mongols encounter?
(c) Ak Jol.
2. What i one of the functions of the eye?
(a) To observe the planet.
(b) To change time.
(c) To report back if there was intelligent life.
(d) To serve as a gate.
3. What town has disappeared?
4. What is not happening to Bisesa's feet?
(a) Caked dirt.
(b) Athletes foot.
(c) Crackling socks.
5. Who does Bisesa want to watch the eye?
(a) De Morgan.
6. What is Josh's worry for?
(a) He knows that he is going to die.
(b) He cannot see the eye.
(c) He cannot go with Bisesa.
(d) He knows that she is going to leave him alone.
7. What does Josh name the entities behind the eyes?
(a) The Wisdom.
(b) The Ancients.
(c) The Firstborn.
(d) The Preborn.
8. What does Eumenes do?
(a) He hits the eye.
(b) He hits the Babylonian.
(c) He demands answers from the eye.
(d) He mocks the eye.
9. Who is going to help Bisesa?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
10. What is the first assault from the Mongols?
(a) All of these.
11. Why does Cecil look run down?
(a) He has been drinking too much.
(b) He has been up all night partying.
(c) He has had too many women the night before.
(d) He does not understand that Alexander is a night owl.
12. Who does Alexander wish to visit?
(a) His homeland.
(c) His father.
(d) His divine father, Ammon.
13. What is Bisesa's project?
(a) Training Ruddy in doctoring.
(b) Establishing a place for the wounded.
(c) Establishing a hospital.
(d) Figuring out how to manage the eye.
14. How are Kolya's arms tied?
(a) With human hair.
(b) With nylon cord from the parachute.
(c) With silk from the parachute.
(d) With horsehair rope.
15. How long after Bisesa has been back at Babylon does she announce that she is going home?
(a) Five days.
(b) Eight days.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Six days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the ceramic cup?
2. What does the eye do to Seeker and Grasper?
3. What does Cecil give away?
4. What have the soldiers done?
5. What disappoints Alexander?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)