|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Mongols do to the radio?
(a) Take it away.
(b) Lock it up.
(c) Smash it to pieces.
(d) All of these.
2. What is used as a purgative when one man has a fever?
(b) A distillate of human urine.
3. What does Alexander want to attempt?
(a) A parlay.
(b) A peace bond.
(c) A cease-fire.
(d) A truce.
4. What is not happening to Bisesa's feet?
(a) Athletes foot.
(b) Caked dirt.
(d) Crackling socks.
5. What does Eumenes do?
(a) He hits the Babylonian.
(b) He hits the eye.
(c) He mocks the eye.
(d) He demands answers from the eye.
6. What is Josh's worry for?
(a) He knows that she is going to leave him alone.
(b) He cannot see the eye.
(c) He cannot go with Bisesa.
(d) He knows that he is going to die.
7. What is the last thing that Kolya thinks about?
(a) His wife.
(b) The town of Bishkek.
(c) His kids.
(d) How he is going to make Khan pay.
8. What do Bisesa and Abdikadir give Ruddy for his gut infection?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Sugar water.
(d) Both of these.
9. What is the second group of people Alexander's armies encountered?
(a) The saiga eaters.
(b) The crab eaters.
(c) The fish eaters.
(d) The deer eaters.
10. How are Kolya's arms tied?
(a) With horsehair rope.
(b) With nylon cord from the parachute.
(c) With human hair.
(d) With silk from the parachute.
11. What is eerie about Babylon?
(a) There is no evidence of people ever having been there.
(b) The town is from two different time segments.
(c) There is no Tower of Babel.
(d) There are no people.
12. What odor does blood have?
(c) Tarnished silver.
13. Who has died and left Alexander behind?
(a) All of these.
14. What town has disappeared?
15. What does Josh name the entities behind the eyes?
(a) The Firstborn.
(b) The Wisdom.
(c) The Ancients.
(d) The Preborn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the notable exception regarding their eyes?
2. What have the soldiers done?
3. What is the only crime worse than what Kolya has done?
4. Where is Bisesa when she awakens?
5. What do the Mongols resemble?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)