|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josh insist on showing Bisesa and her crew?
(a) None of these.
(b) The man ape.
(c) The floating eye.
(d) The borderline between patchwork.
2. How big is the new island going to be?
(a) Bigger than New Zealand.
(b) Bigger than Iceland.
(c) Bigger than Greenland.
(d) Bigger than England
3. How old does Casey say the oldest scrap of time land is?
(a) No more than one million years old.
(b) No more than two million years old.
(c) No more than a hundred thousand years old.
(d) No more than five million years old.
4. What is devastating for any animal trying to survive?
(a) The healing process of the planet.
(b) The recovery from their wounds.
(c) The torture of confinement.
(d) All of these.
5. What does Eumenes pride himself on?
(a) A positive outlook.
(b) A disciplined mind.
(c) A disciplined manner.
(d) An intelligent mind.
6. What will Kolya turn to when life gets too hard to bear?
(a) His lemon tree.
(b) His pea plants.
(c) His pictures of his wife and boys.
(d) His dreams.
7. Who is it that Sable and Kolya meet at the end of chapter twenty?
(b) Ghengis Khan.
(c) Alexander the Great.
8. What has been one of the King's earliest initiatives?
(a) To shave their stubble.
(b) None of these.
(c) To make sure they payed penance.
(d) To clean themselves.
9. How many G's of gravity do the cosmonauts succumb to?
10. Who wants to see the group?
(a) Captain Tries.
(b) Captain Grove.
(c) Captain Grave.
(d) Captain Tyne.
11. What is the Pashtun code of honor called?
12. What keeps Bisesa sane?
13. Who does Alexander the Great regard as his only true love of his life?
(d) Helen of Troy.
14. Who is the first one to offer Bisesa help?
15. Where is the denser scattering of fires?
(a) In central Asia where Mongolia would be.
(b) In Africa, where Egypt would be.
(c) In North America.
(d) In South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are captured?
2. What is the second most dangerous part of a space mission?
3. How many tours has Kolya done at the International Space Station?
4. What does Bisesa admire about De Morgan?
5. What supports Alexander's tent?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)