|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal lies dead not far away from Seeker?
(a) An ape.
(b) An antelope.
(c) A deer.
(d) A lemur.
2. What keeps Bisesa sane?
3. Who has Alexander actually studied under?
4. What star is mentioned?
(b) Tau Ceti.
(c) Alpha Centauri A.
5. What will Kolya turn to when life gets too hard to bear?
(a) His pictures of his wife and boys.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His pea plants.
(d) His lemon tree.
6. Where does the group decide to go to?
7. How many centuries away is Bisesa from home?
8. What is the ratio of the Eye?
(c) Three point one four.
9. What gratifies Bisesa when she replies to the order to strip?
(a) None of these.
(b) The look of pity on McKnight's face.
(c) The look of contempt on McKnight's face.
(d) The look of genuine shock on McKnight's face.
10. What is the tablet called that allows Bisesa to sleep for ten hours?
(a) A Halsyon.
(b) A Halcyan.
(c) A Halcyon tablet.
(d) A Perfect Sleeper tablet.
11. Who is it that Sable and Kolya meet at the end of chapter twenty?
(a) Ghengis Khan.
(d) Alexander the Great.
12. How do the warrior react to Musa's request of help?
(a) He kills him.
(b) None of these.
(c) He helps him.
(d) He cuts off his arms.
13. What is the greatest animal brought forward for the amusement of the Golden family?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A mammoth.
(c) A rinocerous.
(d) A falcon.
14. How does Kolya know what century of the Mongol invasion they are in?
(a) None of these.
(b) The fact that they move their yurts intact.
(c) The fact that they wear decorative tunics.
(d) Their style of eating where they have become more refined over time.
15. How many of the twenty troopers are Indian?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kolya say the problem might be?
2. What is devastating for any animal trying to survive?
3. Who is the first one to offer Bisesa help?
4. What century are the Castaways of Time in?
5. How long has the army been at war?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)