|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, Mir: Chapters 41 - 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the soldiers use to soften boot leather?
(c) Animal fat.
(d) Motor oil.
2. What is the greatest animal brought forward for the amusement of the Golden family?
(a) A falcon.
(b) A mammoth.
(c) A rinocerous.
(d) An eagle.
3. What i one of the functions of the eye?
(a) To observe the planet.
(b) To serve as a gate.
(c) To change time.
(d) To report back if there was intelligent life.
4. The British are trained to follow what?
(a) Bell rings.
(b) Yelled orders.
(c) Shotgun blasts.
(d) Trumpet blasts.
5. How many volcanoes are there in the Cascades?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has attacked Khan?
2. What is the Pashtun code of honor called?
3. What is the ratio of the Eye?
4. How many pages does H.G. Wells need to explain what a time machine is?
5. What is the other interesting thing to note about the Eye?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)