|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Confluence of History: Chapters 35 & 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexander want to attempt?
(a) A parlay.
(b) A truce.
(c) A cease-fire.
(d) A peace bond.
2. What is the color of the rock around Khan's troops?
3. Who wants to see the group?
(a) Captain Tries.
(b) Captain Tyne.
(c) Captain Grave.
(d) Captain Grove.
4. What is left of Moallim?
(a) An arm.
(b) A hand.
(c) A scalp.
(d) A leg.
5. What does Bisesa try and explain to the people of 1885?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A chronological protection conjecture.
(d) A chronology protection conjecture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is it that Sable and Kolya meet at the end of chapter twenty?
2. How does Kolya know what century of the Mongol invasion they are in?
3. What is lacking on the site that Bisesa had crash landed on?
4. What fictional character does Sable compare Kolya to?
5. What does Bisesa admire about De Morgan?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)