|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Confluence of History: Chapters 31 & 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruddy not complain about?
(a) His back.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His feet.
2. What two things are given to the cosmonauts for breakfast?
(a) Eggs and tea.
(b) Unleavened bread and tea.
(c) Unleavened bread and eggs.
(d) None of these.
3. What does the crew of the Soyuz decide?
(a) That they are alone in the world.
(b) That life is never going to be the same.
(c) That they are going to die in space.
(d) That they have to land, regardless of the lack of communications.
4. How many warriors accompany Genghis Khan?
(a) Around twenty thousand.
(b) Around thirty thousand.
(c) Around ten thousand.
(d) Around seven thousand.
5. How many people are captured?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the new name for the planet Earth mean?
2. What does Bisesa admire about De Morgan?
3. What is the second most dangerous part of a space mission?
4. Who does Alexander the Great regard as his only true love of his life?
5. What is the color of the rock around Khan's troops?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)