|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Confluence of History: Chapters 27 & 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the doctor prescribed for Ruddy's Lahore Sore?
(c) Salt water.
2. What did the soldiers use to soften boot leather?
(b) Animal fat.
(d) Motor oil.
3. What is the name of the town the Mongols encounter?
(b) Ak Jol.
4. What is the most beautiful woman's name?
5. What does Bisesa try and explain to the people of 1885?
(a) A chronology protection conjecture.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) A chronological protection conjecture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the phone's project?
2. How many men will head to Jamrud?
3. How many centuries away is Bisesa from home?
4. What do the Oikumens hope to do?
5. What city is the yurt city compared to?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)