|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Confluence of History: Chapters 33 & 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Macedonians call the Discontinuity?
(a) The day the world is never the same.
(b) The day the world change entirely.
(c) The day the stars change places.
(d) The day the sun lurches across the sky.
2. What is the greatest animal brought forward for the amusement of the Golden family?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A mammoth.
(c) A rinocerous.
(d) A falcon.
3. How are Kolya's arms tied?
(a) With human hair.
(b) With silk from the parachute.
(c) With horsehair rope.
(d) With nylon cord from the parachute.
4. What supports Alexander's tent?
(a) Brass collumns.
(b) Marble collumns.
(c) Ivory collumns.
(d) Golden collumns.
5. How many of the twenty troopers are Indian?
Short Answer Questions
1. The British are trained to follow what?
2. What did the soldiers use to soften boot leather?
3. What kind of question is Josh asking, obliquely?
4. Who is there a lot of tension between?
5. Where does Sable place her dagger?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)