|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Confluence of History: Chapters 33 & 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruddy not complain about?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His back.
(c) His feet.
(d) His stomach.
2. What does Rudy suggest that Josh and Bisesa could do?
(b) Have children.
(c) Sleep together.
3. Who is Alexander's hero?
4. Where does the only signal found come from?
5. What is in the ceramic cup?
(a) Molten silver.
(b) Molten lead.
(c) Molten steel.
(d) Molten gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bisesa give to Alexander's doctor?
2. How are Kolya's arms tied?
3. What star is mentioned?
4. The British are trained to follow what?
5. What has the doctor prescribed for Ruddy's Lahore Sore?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)