Part One, Discontinuity: Chapters 1 - 3
1. What animal lies dead not far away from Seeker?
(a) An antelope.
(b) A deer.
(c) A lemur.
(d) An ape.
2. What would Seeker have named her child?
(b) None of these.
3. How far do these apes journey forward in search of new habitat in the course of a lifetime?
(a) No more than a few hundred feet.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Perhaps no more than a kilometer.
(d) No more than a mile.
4. Where do the apes reach as far as?
(a) Central Asia.
5. What is the name of the craft that Bisesa flies in?
(c) Little Bird.
6. What does Abdikadir get called by the British troops?
(a) A hot head.
(c) None of these.
7. What year is it?
8. What could Bisesa not recall in the weather forecasts?
(d) Storm clouds.
9. What are both Ruddy and Josh?
(d) All of these.
This section contains 3,458 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)