1. What does the narrator see upon waking at the beginning of the book?
Doctors all around.
2. How do people speak in the narrator's experience?
3. What does Tod Friendly see when he looks in the mirror?
An old face full of fear.
4. What does the narrator think Tod Friendly would do at the food store?
Return his food and get money for it.
5. What sport does Tod Friendly take up?
6. What does the narrator think Tod Friendly does in church?
Leaves a large bill in the collection plate.
This section contains 5,213 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)