|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trout wear in Chapter 51?
(a) A police uniform.
(b) A fireman's uniform.
(c) A guard's uniform.
(d) A doctor's uniform.
2. What stops on its own accord?
(b) The alarm.
(d) All volume.
3. What did Trout blow up after the timequake's end?
(b) Unoccupied cars.
(c) Occupied cars.
4. What ends the play on cue in Chapter 61?
(a) An alarm.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A fire drill.
(d) A whistle.
5. How does Vonnegut feel about socialism in Chapter 25?
(a) Disappointed in it.
(b) Established in it.
(d) Happy with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Trout's advice to people after the timequake ends?
2. How does the author view folk art?
3. What did Trout search for as the mayhem grew after the timeqauke?
4. What remains calm during the return of free will?
5. Where did Trout's parents observe their animals?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Vonnegut's experience at the stationary store.
2. What did Vonnegut turn down to go to college instead?
3. What nearly crushes Prince as free will returns?
4. Discuss what Vonnegut sees as the difference between his work and his brother's.
5. What happens to traffic after the timequake ends?
6. Describe what swoopers and bashers are.
7. What does Vonnegut type his work on?
8. How did Vonnegut's step grandmother affect him and the other grandchildren?
9. What do Vonnegut's parents' observations suggest?
10. What does Vonnegut want in a family?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)