|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did Trout acquire after the timequake's end?
(a) A harmonica.
(b) A drum set.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bazooka.
2. What type of family does Vonnegut desire?
(a) A large and loud family.
(b) No family at all.
(c) A small family.
(d) A closely knit conglomeration.
3. What river does one fire truck roll into backwards?
(a) The Tallahatchee River.
(b) The Husdon River.
(c) The Potomic River.
(d) The Mississippi River.
4. Who was ringing the doorbell when the alarm was going off?
5. What emotion did Vonnegut's grandfather's second wife act on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would give Vonnegut all the best literary work's written?
2. What ends the play on cue in Chapter 61?
3. What would be the next step towards idealism after woman's rights?
4. What did Vonnegut's first wife die from?
5. What did Vonnegut argue women tended to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Kilgore Creed?
2. What does Vonnegut want in a family?
3. What does Trout do when the timequake ends?
4. How does Vonnegut feel about his brother's art?
5. Who does Vonnegut consider the best English author?
6. Describe Vonnegut's experience at the stationary store.
7. What does Vonnegut think about socialism?
8. Who inspires Vonnegut's love for books?
9. How did Vonnegut's step grandmother affect him and the other grandchildren?
10. What does Vonnegut type his work on?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)