|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Trout's advice to people after the timequake ends?
(a) To stay home.
(b) To exercise.
(c) To find their loved ones.
(d) To eat healthy.
2. What does the author promote in an abstract way?
(a) Family lifestyles.
(b) Habitual necessities.
(c) Friendly habits.
(d) Family values.
3. Who does Vonnegut confess his deep love to?
(a) His new girlfriend.
(b) No one.
(c) A random person at a restaturant.
(d) The stationary store clerk.
4. What was Vonnegut's first wife's name?
5. What does the author look at at the end of "Timequake"?
(a) The moon.
(b) Two stars in the sky.
(c) The sun in the sky.
(d) The birds in the afternoon sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What remains calm during the return of free will?
2. In what state does the author go to see an art exhibit?
3. How did Vonnegut's grandfather's second wife treat his children?
4. What do the observations of the animals suggest about evolution?
5. Who goes with Trout to the former Museum of the American Indian?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Vonnegut thinks about humans and their choices in life.
2. What does Trout find after the timequake that he becomes destructive with?
3. What is the Kilgore Creed?
4. What do Vonnegut's parents observe?
5. What nearly crushes Prince as free will returns?
6. Describe Vonnegut's experience at the stationary store.
7. What do Vonnegut's parents' observations suggest?
8. Why is the hospital turned into a barracks?
9. What does Vonnegut think a future study should be?
10. How does Vonnegut feel about his brother's art?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)