|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vonnegut's first wife die from?
(b) A car crash.
(d) Believing in Christianity.
2. What did Trout's hospital get turned into?
(b) Artillery loading zone.
(c) A war zone.
3. Who translated the King James Bible into English?
4. Who instilled Vonnegut's love for books in him?
(a) His mom.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His granfather.
5. What was the result in the grandchildren for their grandfather's second wife's treatment?
(a) A disdain for European and American aristocracy.
(b) A disdain for American aristocracy.
(c) A disdain for European aristorcracy.
6. Who goes with Trout to the former Museum of the American Indian?
7. What family member does the author discuss in Chapter 43 after he talks about his grandfather's second wife?
(a) His dad.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
8. What was Vonnegut's first wife's name?
9. What class does the author teach?
(d) Creative writing.
10. Which of the following does Vonnegut NOT believe socialism will eliminate?
11. Who is an experimental artist?
(a) Vonnegut's mom.
(b) Vonnegut's sister.
(c) Vonnegut's cousin.
(d) Vonnegut's brother.
12. What is the name of the hospital mentioned that treated drug addicts?
(c) Mercy Cross.
13. What assassin does Vonnegut mention?
(a) Lee Harvey Ozwald.
(b) Hitler and the Nazi's.
(c) John Wilkes Booth.
(d) He never mentions an assassin.
14. Why did Vonnegut choose to go to college rather than take his dream job?
(a) College was the easy way out.
(b) He wanted more money for the job.
(c) His dream job was the easy way out.
(d) He had no where to work up to.
15. What does the author promote in an abstract way?
(a) Family lifestyles.
(b) Habitual necessities.
(c) Family values.
(d) Friendly habits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did his grandfather marry?
2. What needs to be redistributed upward according to Vonnegut?
3. Who is not impressed when Trout tells them free will has been reinstated?
4. What nearly crushes Prince after the timequake ends?
5. What did people regard Vonnegut as?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)