|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Zolant Trout's manuscript?
2. What does Vonnegut reflect on that impressed him during his life?
(b) Theatrical plays.
(c) Song and dance.
3. What type of alarm goes off after the timequake ends?
(a) A fire alarm.
(b) A smoke alarm.
(c) A protective alarm.
(d) A tornado alarm.
4. What was Vonnegut's first wife's name?
5. What is the guard's name that mistakes Trout for a bag lady?
(a) Dudley Prince.
(b) Prince Duds.
(c) Prince Dudly.
(d) Dudly Prize.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes several insightful observations about the events at the party?
2. Who developed the first Soviet hydrogen bomb?
3. What does everyone have to do to reach normal time again?
4. What does Vonnegut recognize the importance of in Chapter 17?
5. What happened to the copy of "The Sisters B-36"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)