|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war is going on during Trout's story "Bingo Bunker Party"?
(a) The American Revolution.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) The Vietnam War.
2. What is Trout's advice to people after the timequake ends?
(a) To exercise.
(b) To find their loved ones.
(c) To stay home.
(d) To eat healthy.
3. What does Vonnegut imagine combines?
(a) Rain and sunshine.
(b) Song and dance.
(c) Peridoic table elements.
(d) Rain and snow.
4. What did Vonnegut's sister die from?
(b) A collapsed lung.
(c) A car crash.
5. What does Vonnegut describe after Fleon's death?
(a) Fleon's mother's response.
(b) The mayhem after the timequake ended.
(c) The mayhem as the timequake went into effect.
(d) The Nobel Peace Prize.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vonnegut compare his action of stripping out the bad pieces to?
2. What does Vonnegut observe happens to humans once they reach a certain age?
3. Who sees Trout discard his literary work?
4. Where does Monica Pepper work?
5. What type of genre is "Timequake"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)