|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Doniger say Traub dies?
(a) Cancer that was accelerated by quantum travel
(b) Heart attack
(c) Doniger says he does not know how Traub died
(d) Injury when he returned to the wrong place
2. How does Gordon answer most of Stern's questions?
(a) He does not answer them
(b) He refers Stern to a manual
(c) He tells Stern that his questions will be answered in a briefing that will occur shortly
(d) He has Gomez answer them
3. What enables ITC people to travel to other universes?
(a) Fluid drift
(b) Disintegration and re-integration
(d) Changing the quarks by thought
4. What does Kramer say about Deckard not returning?
(a) He had his own reasons
(b) He fell in love
(c) He was killed
(d) He found the power of his advanced knowledge to be seductive
5. What does Sir Oliver want to do?
(a) Marry Lady Claire
(b) Claim more land
(c) Move to La Roque
(d) Kill the Professor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Claire say of Chris to Sir Oliver?
2. Who does Lady Claire say has been captured?
3. What does Sue Gomez do in the travel room?
4. What does Sir Charles attempt on Marek in their battle?
5. Why does Chris groan when the team is in a secret passageway?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Diane Kramer prohibit Victor from doing, and what is his response?
2. What does Claire do just as Chris is being led off for a bath?
3. What happens back at ITC after Gordon activates his return?
4. What does Marek notice about the doors as they descend, and what does Gordon explain about them?
5. What does Gordon explain to David about the reconstitution of the travelers?
6. What kind of clothing are the travelers given?
7. What does Stern explain to the others while they are riding to Black Rock?
8. Short of wearing a wig, what is Kate's only option for disguise?
9. How does Doniger explain the Professor's absence?
10. How does Chris take the traveling?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)