|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Castelgard and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Quantum technology can do?
(a) Project radio beams instantly to places outside the Milky Way
(b) Create artificial limbs that work as well as biological ones
(c) Alter DNA
(d) Examine distant objects without actual contact
2. Where in Europe is a reporter nosing into ITC projects?
3. How does the Professor communicate as he is led off in the chapter “Castelgard”??
(a) In German
(b) With hand signals
(c) In a singsong voice to imitate prayer
(d) In French
4. What does Doniger want a security officer to do to cover the death of Traub?
(a) Leave false tracks leading to an impenetrable canyon
(c) Take a car out and abandon it on the reservation
(d) Recover Traub's body
5. What did scientists believe they had done at the end of the century mentioned in the Introduction?
(a) Set human beings on a course to immortality
(b) Invented everything that was important
(c) Figured how diseases happened
(d) Drawn an accurate picture of the world
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Doniger say Traub dies?
2. Where does Kate follow Chris and Marek?
3. Where is the site architect when they look for her?
4. What does the doctor want to ascertain before sedating the old man?
5. How far below the earth's surface is the secure travel facility?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)