|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Science at the End of the Century, From The Hundred Years War in France by M. D. Backes, 1996, and Corazun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car is Dan Baker driving?
2. What is significant about "mon.ste.mere"?
(a) No one knows
(b) It is a new diagnostic protocol
(c) It is what the old man keeps spelling
(d) It is a code for the man's origins
3. How is Arnaut successful in bringing down the fortress?
(a) The plague strikes the people in the fortress
(b) Help from a traitor from the inside
(c) Help from a man who has traveled back in time
(d) He is not successful
4. What does the MRI on the old man reveal?
(a) He has a skull fracture
(b) He has more bones than the average human being
(c) He has several fractures consistent with being hit by a car
(d) He was not hit by a car
5. What do physicists believe in the beginning of the 21st Century?
(a) The earth's shift in magnetic fields has totally changed how the physical world works at the atomic level.
(b) The physical world will constantly change and can never be fully understood.
(c) The physical world has been explained by contemporary theory.
(d) Any future inventions will be totally predicated upon what was invented in the past two decades.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man suddenly begin to do?
2. What is one thing the Introduction mentions that scientists could not have conceived of at the beginning of the 20th Century?
3. What is the man wearing that lies beside the road where Dan and Liz are driving?
4. To what does Liz seem oblivious?
5. Who does Arnaut chase for a showdown?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)