|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Science at the End of the Century, From The Hundred Years War in France by M. D. Backes, 1996, and Corazun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car is Dan Baker driving?
2. Who does Arnaut chase for a showdown?
(a) The Mother Superior of one of the convents he destroys
(b) Sir John Dupries
(c) Sir Oliver
(d) The King's band of personal knights
3. Why should Traub not have made his final trip?
(a) He was ill with cancer
(b) His body had not recovered from his last trip
(c) He refused to wear the tracer
(d) He accumulated too many transcription errors
4. Upon what is Quantum technology based?
(a) Occam's razor
(b) Subatomic reality
(c) The use of anti-matter
(d) Threaded realities
5. What does the MRI on the old man reveal?
(a) He has more bones than the average human being
(b) He has a skull fracture
(c) He has several fractures consistent with being hit by a car
(d) He was not hit by a car
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Arnaut successful in bringing down the fortress?
2. In what year was the Hundred Years War ongoing?
3. Which century is referred to in the first sentence of the Introduction?
4. What had been established by the mid-1990s concerning Quantum technology?
5. Where is the ITC headquartered?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)