|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Si tell Julia his plans are for his first day at the boarding house?
(a) To shop for clothes.
(b) To get back to his own time.
(c) To find Andrew Carmody.
(d) To get a haircut.
2. Why does Danziger quit the agency?
(a) He's afraid Si will get eliminated from history.
(b) He got a new job.
(c) The board votes to continue the project.
(d) He wants to retire.
3. What reputation does Chief of Police Byrnes have with the tenants at the boarding house?
(a) A ruthless interrogator.
(b) A lazy, doughnut eater.
(c) A nice guy.
(d) They don't know him.
4. After offering him a job, what does Ruben ask Si?
(a) If he can give him a polygraph test.
(b) If he can see his birth certificate.
(c) If he can take him to dinner.
(d) If he can search his apartment.
5. Before accepting the job, what request does Si make of Ruben?
(a) That he get a big office.
(b) That Si can call his parents.
(c) That Si can contact his past relatives.
(d) That Si can tell Katie the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Si's visitors dressed when they arrive at the Dakota during his training?
2. Si and Katie discuss what while on the bus in 1882?
3. During his training with Dr. Rossoff, what does Si do?
4. What newspaper office does Si notice on his way to Jake's office?
5. During the board meeting, who gets angry and says he's going to shut the project down?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)