|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Si learn self-hypnosis?
(a) So he can lose weight.
(b) So he's not scared to travel through time.
(c) So he can let go of the present.
(d) So he can feel better.
2. Si is both _______________ and _______________ by Ruben's job offer.
(a) Suspicious, intrigued.
(b) Distracted, put out.
(c) Excited, flattered.
(d) Bored, disgusted.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 12, what place does Si make two sketches of?
(a) The museum.
(b) The farmland where the museum is in the present time.
(c) The street between the Dakota and the museum.
(d) The Dakota.
4. After finding nothing but dead ends, what trail in Jake's investigation tells him that Carmody is still alive?
(a) The trail that leads to the agency.
(b) The trail that leads to Carmody.
(c) The trail that leads to the White House.
(d) The trail that leads to a group of businessmen.
5. Why does the agency hire actors?
(a) To give acting lessons to their employees.
(b) To familiarize their employees with cultures of the past.
(c) For entertainment in between time travel jobs.
(d) Because they hope to be nominated for an oscar.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Si sees Katie again, after he's traveled into the past, what is she disappointed about?
2. Who is Felix Grier?
3. What does Si notice about the children playing in 1882?
4. Before accepting the job, what request does Si make of Ruben?
5. After getting to know her, Si admits what about Julia?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)