|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns does the board of directors have about Si's trips to the past?
(a) That he will change the present.
(b) That it costs too much money.
(c) That he's not really going to the past.
(d) That he might find his parents.
2. After Ruben and Si finish talking about Katie at the end of Chapter 11, where does Ruben take Si?
(a) Into the past.
(b) To the agency's warehouse.
(c) Out to dinner.
(d) To the Dakota.
3. During his training with Dr. Rossoff, what does Si do?
(a) Calls Katie.
(b) Goes for a walk in 1982.
(c) Goes for a walk in 1882.
(d) Eats dinner.
4. What does Si look at that makes him excited about traveling to the past?
(b) Old cars.
5. On Si's fourth trip to the past, why is he nervous about returning to 19 Gramercy Park?
(a) He doesn't want a conflict with Jake.
(b) He doesn't want to see Julia.
(c) He's jealous of Jake's relationship with Julia.
(d) He's scared that Jake and Julia are married.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jake and Carmody meet a second time, how much money does Carmody offer Jake?
2. What unusual marking was on Andrew Carmody's grave?
3. When Si sees Katie again, after he's traveled into the past, what is she disappointed about?
4. How does Si feel after looking at a collection of old photographs in an antique store?
5. Why does Danziger quit the agency?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)