|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Si know where to hide to watch Jake meet Carmody?
(a) Ruben tells him where to hide.
(b) He figures it out on his own.
(c) Julia shows him a good place.
(d) From information in Katie's letter.
2. What does Si use to sketch a picture of Julia in the frost on the window?
(a) A pencil he found on the table.
(b) A spoon.
(c) His key from the Dakota.
(d) His driver's license.
3. Why does Si stop looking out the windows at the Dakota?
(a) He imagines he's in the future.
(b) His imagining is interrupted by passing cars.
(c) The passing cars are too noisy.
(d) He doesn't like the view.
4. What does Si notice about the children playing in 1882?
(a) The park they're playing in doesn't exist in his day.
(b) They play rough.
(c) The park they're playing in is where the agency is located.
(d) They play in the street.
5. What connection does the letter have with President Cleveland?
(a) The man who sent the letter knew the President.
(b) President Cleveland wrote the letter.
(c) It was mailed to the White House.
(d) It was mailed to Carmody who worked for the President.
Short Answer Questions
1. After offering him a job, what does Ruben ask Si?
2. Before he begins his job training, Si tells Danziger he wants to go back in time for what reason?
3. When Si first introduces himself to Julia, where does he say he's from?
4. How did Si and Katie meet?
5. What instrument does May play?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)