|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Andrew Carmody do for a living?
(a) He was a minor official in Grover Cleveland's administration.
(b) He drove Grover Cleveland's car.
(c) He was president of the United States.
(d) He was a guard at the White House.
2. Why does Si go to 19 Gramercy Park?
(a) It's the address the man who mailed the letter gave to the cab driver.
(b) It's the address of Si's new apartment.
(c) It's the address where Andrew Carmody lived.
(d) It's the address of the agency.
3. What does Felix Grier do for a living?
(a) He writes for the newspaper.
(b) He's a mailman.
(c) He's an artist.
(d) He's a photographer.
4. During a walk in the snow, what does Si see a couple in a sleigh doing?
(a) Holding hands.
(c) He doesn't see a sleigh.
5. After listening in on Jake and Carmody, where does Si go?
(a) Back to the post office.
(b) To Carmody's house.
(c) To the agency.
(d) To Jake's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. After finding nothing but dead ends, what trail in Jake's investigation tells him that Carmody is still alive?
2. What is Si shown to help him relate to people in the past?
3. Who is Esterhazy?
4. What kind of job does Ruben offer Si?
5. Why does Si think about accepting Ruben's job offer?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)