|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes it easier for Si to imagine himself in the past?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) A heavy snowfall.
2. What does Danziger hope will happen if Si sees Danziger's parents?
(a) That his parents don't recognize Si.
(b) That Si doesn't get too upset.
(c) That he can take their picture.
(d) That he can sketch the way they looked.
3. What does Si notice about cab drivers in the past and the present?
(a) They used to drive closer to the sidewalk.
(b) They charge more now.
(c) They were more polite in the past.
(d) They haven't changed.
4. When Si begins training for his assignment, how does he feel?
(b) He cries.
(d) He can't stop smiling.
5. Why does Si learn self-hypnosis?
(a) So he can feel better.
(b) So he's not scared to travel through time.
(c) So he can lose weight.
(d) So he can let go of the present.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Si is making dinner during his last few days at the Dakota, who surprises him with a visit?
2. What do the psychological tests reveal about Si?
3. What is Si's favorite street in New York City?
4. When Chapter 7 begins, where/when is Si?
5. What is the setting of the play that Si watches at the agency?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)