|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Si travels back in time, what do the scientists conclude about his mental health?
(a) He's fine.
(b) He needs therapy.
(c) He shouldn't risk traveling again.
(d) He needs a vacation.
2. After Ruben and Si finish talking about Katie at the end of Chapter 11, where does Ruben take Si?
(a) Into the past.
(b) To the Dakota.
(c) Out to dinner.
(d) To the agency's warehouse.
3. Who conducts the psychological tests on Si?
(a) Andrew Carmody.
(b) Ruben Prien.
(c) Martin Lastvogel.
(d) Oscar Rossoff.
4. Who has to give permission before Danziger can send Si back in time?
(b) H.G. Wells.
(c) The board of directors.
(d) The President of the United States.
5. After offering him a job, what does Ruben ask Si?
(a) If he can take him to dinner.
(b) If he can give him a polygraph test.
(c) If he can see his birth certificate.
(d) If he can search his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. While preparing for their trip to the past, what post-hypnotic suggestion do Si and Katie give themselves?
2. Why does Dr. Rossoff come to see Si at the Dakota?
3. How does Si change his appearance before he travels back in time?
4. Where does Si wait while the board of directors discusses his second trip into the past?
5. When Danziger assigns Si to go to San Francisco, where does Si ask to go instead?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)