|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Andrew Carmody die?
(a) He was in a car accident.
(b) He shot himself.
(c) He was shot in a robbery.
(d) He died of pneumonia.
2. Before accepting the job, what request does Si make of Ruben?
(a) That Si can call his parents.
(b) That Si can contact his past relatives.
(c) That he get a big office.
(d) That Si can tell Katie the truth.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 3, where does Ruben take Si?
(a) Into the past to meet a friend.
(c) Out to dinner.
(d) On a tour of the agency.
4. What property of Si's does the agency purchase?
(a) The right to use his name to promote time travel.
(b) The house he grew up in.
(c) A painting.
(d) His apartment.
5. Oscar Rossoff believes Si is:
(a) Someone he wants to be friends with.
(b) An ideal candidate for mayor.
(c) Not the right person for the job.
(d) An ideal candidate for the job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Simon work?
2. Why does the agency hire actors?
3. Who conducts the psychological tests on Si?
4. How does Si break the news to his family and friends that he'll be gone for awhile?
5. Why does Dr. Rossoff come to see Si at the Dakota?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)