|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Danziger tell Si the agency's motivation for time travel is?
(a) To prove it can be done.
(b) To change the past.
(c) To stop someone from being born.
(d) To see how people lived a long time ago.
2. What is special about Si's apartment at the Dakota?
(a) No one lived there in the past.
(b) It is clean.
(c) Si's parents met there.
(d) The closet is a perfect place to store a time machine.
3. Why does Dr. Rossoff come to see Si at the Dakota?
(a) To see if he's okay.
(b) To hypnotize him.
(c) To talk him out of time travel.
(d) To take his blood pressure.
4. Why does Si stop looking out the windows at the Dakota?
(a) He imagines he's in the future.
(b) The passing cars are too noisy.
(c) His imagining is interrupted by passing cars.
(d) He doesn't like the view.
5. After offering him a job, what does Ruben ask Si?
(a) If he can search his apartment.
(b) If he can give him a polygraph test.
(c) If he can see his birth certificate.
(d) If he can take him to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Danziger assigns Si to go to San Francisco, where does Si ask to go instead?
2. What does Danziger hope will happen if Si sees Danziger's parents?
3. What did Andrew Carmody do for a living?
4. The morning after Si's walk in the snow, what has mysteriously vanished?
5. Where does Si meet with Danziger in Chapter 4?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)