|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was so mysterious about the note Andrew Carmody left his family?
(a) It was written on the President's stationery.
(b) It was written on the back of a letter.
(c) It was written on a sticky note.
(d) It was written on a piece of newspaper.
2. Who is the government agency director?
3. During lunch with Danziger at the agency, who are the other two people Si notices eating lunch?
(a) The girl dancing the Charleston and Ruben.
(b) The young man who was learning to use old weapons and his girlfriend.
(c) The girl dancing the Charleston and the young man who was learning to use old weapons.
(d) The young man who was learning to use old weapons and an actress.
4. What property of Si's does the agency purchase?
(a) The house he grew up in.
(b) His apartment.
(c) A painting.
(d) The right to use his name to promote time travel.
5. What connection is there between Carmody's letter and Danziger's parents?
(a) Danziger's dad mailed the letter.
(b) His parents met around the time the letter was mailed.
(c) His parents wrote the letter.
(d) Danziger's parents worked for the post office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Si feel after looking at a collection of old photographs in an antique store?
2. When Si begins training for his assignment, how does he feel?
3. Where does Si meet with Danziger in Chapter 4?
4. Who is Katie Mancuso?
5. How did Si and Katie meet?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)