|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felix Grier do for a living?
(a) He's an artist.
(b) He's a mailman.
(c) He writes for the newspaper.
(d) He's a photographer.
2. How does Katie's letter reassure Si and Julia that the events in Jake's office weren't their fault?
(a) It said Carmody would kill Jake.
(b) The letter said Si and Julia would be in Jake's office.
(c) The letter referred to a fire.
(d) Katie mailed the letter to Si in the past.
3. What does the sign in the window of 19 Gramercy Park reveal about the house there?
(a) It's for sale.
(b) It's for rent.
(c) It's an antique store.
(d) It's a boarding house.
4. The agency won't let __________ help Si with his second trip to the past.
(c) Dr. Rossoff.
5. After one of their dates, what does Katie tell Si?
(a) That she was related to Grover Cleveland.
(b) That she wants to marry him.
(c) That she wants to travel through time too.
(d) That she was adopted.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his training with Dr. Rossoff, what does Si do?
2. Why does Si stop looking out the windows at the Dakota?
3. What part of the Statue of Liberty does Si find in a park in 1882?
4. Why does the agency hire actors?
5. Si is both _______________ and _______________ by Ruben's job offer.
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)