|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the funding for the time travel project come from?
(a) The scientists.
(c) The government.
(d) The post office.
2. How did Andrew Carmody die?
(a) He died of pneumonia.
(b) He was in a car accident.
(c) He was shot in a robbery.
(d) He shot himself.
3. The agency won't let __________ help Si with his second trip to the past.
(d) Dr. Rossoff.
4. When Chapter 8 opens, who is going over the details of Si's experience in the past?
(a) Si, Ruben, and Katie.
(b) Ruben, Rossoff, and Lastvogel.
(c) Ruben, May, and Katie.
(d) Ruben, Rossoff, and Danziger.
5. Why does Si stop looking out the windows at the Dakota?
(a) His imagining is interrupted by passing cars.
(b) The passing cars are too noisy.
(c) He imagines he's in the future.
(d) He doesn't like the view.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Julia give for only part of the Statue of Liberty being in the park?
2. What makes it easier for Si to imagine himself in the past?
3. What is the setting of the play that Si watches at the agency?
4. Who does Si and Julia see in the ballroom?
5. What does Danziger tell Si the agency's motivation for time travel is?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)