|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On his first morning at the boarding house, why is Si deliberately late for breakfast?
(a) So he can read the paper.
(b) So he can avoid the other tenants.
(c) So he doesn't have to see Aunt Ada.
(d) Because he doesn't like to eat breakfast.
2. How does Ruben know that Katie went with Si into the past?
(a) Katie told him.
(b) Danziger told him.
(c) Si is being watched.
(d) Si told him.
3. What was so mysterious about the note Andrew Carmody left his family?
(a) It was written on the President's stationery.
(b) It was written on a piece of newspaper.
(c) It was written on a sticky note.
(d) It was written on the back of a letter.
4. How did Andrew Carmody die?
(a) He was shot in a robbery.
(b) He was in a car accident.
(c) He died of pneumonia.
(d) He shot himself.
5. What makes it easier for Si to imagine himself in the past?
(a) A heavy snowfall.
(d) A thunderstorm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Si's assignment for his third trip to the past?
2. Who is Esterhazy?
3. What does Ruben tell Si about his third trip to the past?
4. What concerns does the board of directors have about Si's trips to the past?
5. What does Julia tell Si is the most important thing to a woman?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)