|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Si tell Julia his plans are for his first day at the boarding house?
(a) To find Andrew Carmody.
(b) To shop for clothes.
(c) To get back to his own time.
(d) To get a haircut.
2. On his first morning at the boarding house, why is Si deliberately late for breakfast?
(a) So he can avoid the other tenants.
(b) So he can read the paper.
(c) So he doesn't have to see Aunt Ada.
(d) Because he doesn't like to eat breakfast.
3. What concerns does the board of directors have about Si's trips to the past?
(a) That he might find his parents.
(b) That he will change the present.
(c) That he's not really going to the past.
(d) That it costs too much money.
4. Who conducts the psychological tests on Si?
(a) Ruben Prien.
(b) Andrew Carmody.
(c) Martin Lastvogel.
(d) Oscar Rossoff.
5. Why does Si stop looking out the windows at the Dakota?
(a) He imagines he's in the future.
(b) His imagining is interrupted by passing cars.
(c) The passing cars are too noisy.
(d) He doesn't like the view.
Short Answer Questions
1. After one of their dates, what does Katie tell Si?
2. What does the government agency director tell Si?
3. What did Andrew Carmody do for a living?
4. When Chapter 7 begins, where/when is Si?
5. Si admits he enjoys Katie's company, but tells the reader that:
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)