1. Who is the book's narrator?
(a) Simon Morley.
(b) Ruben Prien.
(c) Katie Mancuso.
(d) Jack Finney.
2. Where does Simon work?
(a) A television station.
(b) An advertising agency.
(c) A university.
(d) The Federal Bureau of Investigation.
3. Why does Ruben Prien want to eat lunch with Si outside?
(a) So they can't be overheard.
(b) He wants to work on his tan.
(c) It is a nice day.
(d) He doesn't like the color of Si's office.
4. Why does Si fit the agency's profile?
(a) He is quiet and lonely.
(b) He is adventurous.
(c) He has brown hair.
(d) He likes to travel.
5. What property of Si's does the agency purchase?
(a) A painting.
(b) The house he grew up in.
(c) The right to use his name to promote time travel.
(d) His apartment.
6. What is Si's favorite street in New York City?
(a) Brooklyn Avenue.
(b) Fifth Avenue.
(d) Wall Street.
7. Who does Ruben work for?
(a) A science lab.
(b) The press.
(c) The Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(d) A secret government agency.
This section contains 5,512 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)