• A lonely frustrated artist, Si Morley, living in New York, is contacted by Ruben Prien, who works for a government agency.
• Ruben offers Si a job traveling back and forth in time.
• Si thinks about his girlfriend, Katie Mancuso, and the few friends he has, he asks for a week to think it over.
• Ruben believes he will accept and asks permission to search Si's apartment.
• Si goes on a trip to the country with Katie and thinks about how they met in her antique shop.
• Si focuses his thoughts on a photo collection he saw in Katie's store, he reflects how the photos are mere reflections of real life.
• The day after the country trip, Si quits his job and calls Ruben, he asks that he be allowed to tell Katie everything.
• Si meets Ruben at the agency and notices it looks like a warehouse...
This section contains 1,924 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)