|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does Orual resist the "tyrannically" strong urge to re-cross the river and forgive Psyche?
2. Why is Redival crying over the sacrifice of Psyche?
3. Orual's successor as ruler of Glome will be:
4. What has changed about the King since he beat Orual in chapter 5?
5. When she leaves the castle, Orual's disguise consists of. . .
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is Orual's biggest struggle in chapter 11?
2. What does Ansit confess to...
This section contains 1,006 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)